Alternative Explanations of the Trade-Output Correlation in the East Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus WÃ¤lde & Christina Wood, 2004.
"The empirics of trade and growth: where are the policy recommendations?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 275-292, January.
- Wälde, Klaus & Wood, Christina, 2000. "The empirics of trade and growth: Where are the policy recommendations?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/00, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Wälde & Christina Wood, 2004. "The empirics of trade and growth: where are the policy recommendations?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 204, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Klaus, WAELDE & Christina, WOOD, 2004. "The Empirics of Trade and Growth : Where are the Policy Recommendations ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2010. "The relationship between energy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from 66 countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3565-3574, November.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- Yolanda Fernández Lommen, 2000. "Crecimiento económico y comercio exterior en China," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 00-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1995.
"Trade and growth in East Asian countries: cause and effect?,"
Pacific Basin Working Paper Series
95-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1996. "Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?," NBER Working Papers 5732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Romer, David & Cyrus, Teresa, 1995. "Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233408, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, David Romer and Teresa Cyrus., 1995. "Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-050, University of California at Berkeley.
- Kamel Malik BENSAFTA, 2013.
"Les exportations des produits manufacturés et convergence du niveau de vie : cas d'un pays exportateur de pétrole,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
1113, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Kamel Malik Bensafta, 2014. "Les exportations des produits manufacturés et convergence du niveau de vie : cas d'un pays exportateur de pétrole," Working Papers halshs-01012054, HAL.
- Diaz-Bautista, Alejandro, 2002. "The role of telecommunications infrastructure and human capital: Mexico´s economic growth and convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa02p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "Estimating the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," NBER Working Papers 7857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer, 1996. "Trade and Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akyuz, Yilmaz & Gore, Charles, 1996. "The investment-profits nexus in East Asian industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 461-470, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:87-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.