The East Asia challenge to neoclassical orthodoxy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999.
"Strategic policies and growth: an applied model of R&D-driven endogenous growth,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 343-380, December.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Erinc Yeldan, 1998. "Strategic Policies and Growth : An Applied Model of R&D-Driven Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 9801, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Hermes, Niels, 1997. "New explanations of the economic success of East Asia : lessons for developing and Eastern European countries," CDS Research Reports 199703, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- Thomas Ziesemer, 1999. "Long-Run Aspects of the Asian Debt Crisis," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 68(1), pages 94-102.
- Akyuz, Yilmaz & Gore, Charles, 1996. "The investment-profits nexus in East Asian industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 461-470, March.
- Mario Lanzarotti, 1999. "Le néolibéralisme face à la croissance asiatique," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(157), pages 51-71.
- repec:dgr:rugcds:199703 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan M. Collins & Barry P. Bosworth, 1996. "Economic Growth in East Asia: Accumulation versus Assimilation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 135-204.
- Hing-Man Leung, 2007. "Two New Lessons from the Asian Miracles," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:4:p:635-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.