Labor absorption and agricultural development: Bangladesh's experience and predicament
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1991. "The 'Green Revolution' and Labour Absorption in Bangladesh Agriculture: The Relevance of the East Asian Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 173-188.
- Marglin, Stephen A., 1976. "Value and Price in the Labour-Surplus Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281948.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986.
"Market Analysis, Technical Change and Income Distribution in Semi-Subsistence Agriculture: the Case of Bangladesh,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1).
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986. "Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Tisdell, Clem & Alauddin, Mohammad, 1992. "The Ishikawa Curve and Agricultural Productivity in Bangladesh: Some New Findings," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 33(1), pages 113-127, June.
- Johnston, Bruce F & Cownie, John, 1969. "The Seed-Fertilizer Revolution and Labor Force Absorption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 569-582, Part I Se.
- Jayasuriya, S. K. & Shand, R. T., 1986. "Technical change and labor absorption in Asian agriculture: Some emerging trends," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 415-428, March.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin, 1981. "Agricultural price policies under complex socioeconomic and natural constraints: the case of Bangladesh," Research reports 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:badest:0576 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orr, Alastair, 2000. "'Green Gold'?: Burley Tobacco, Smallholder Agriculture, and Poverty Alleviation in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 347-363, February.
- Paul Mosley & Sanzidur Rahman, 1999. "Impact of technological change on income distribution and poverty in Bangladesh agriculture: an empirical analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 935-955.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:281-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.