Labor absorption and agricultural development: Bangladesh's experience and predicament
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marglin, Stephen A., 1976. "Value and Price in the Labour-Surplus Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281948.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1991. "The 'Green Revolution' and Labour Absorption in Bangladesh Agriculture: The Relevance of the East Asian Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 173-188.
- Johnston, Bruce F & Cownie, John, 1969. "The Seed-Fertilizer Revolution and Labor Force Absorption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 569-582, Part I Se.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin, 1981. "Agricultural price policies under complex socioeconomic and natural constraints: the case of Bangladesh," Research reports 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986.
"Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh,"
Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986. "Market Analysis, Technical Change and Income Distribution in Semi-Subsistence Agriculture: the Case of Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1).
- Tisdell, Clem & Alauddin, Mohammad, 1992. "The Ishikawa Curve and Agricultural Productivity in Bangladesh: Some New Findings," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 33(1), pages 113-127, June.
- Jayasuriya, S. K. & Shand, R. T., 1986. "Technical change and labor absorption in Asian agriculture: Some emerging trends," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 415-428, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:281-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.