Labor absorption and agricultural development: Bangladesh's experience and predicament
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1991. "The 'Green Revolution' and Labour Absorption in Bangladesh Agriculture: The Relevance of the East Asian Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 173-188.
- Marglin, Stephen A., 1976. "Value and Price in the Labour-Surplus Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281948.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986.
"Market Analysis, Technical Change and Income Distribution in Semi-Subsistence Agriculture: the Case of Bangladesh,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1).
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986. "Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Tisdell, Clem & Alauddin, Mohammad, 1992. "The Ishikawa Curve and Agricultural Productivity in Bangladesh: Some New Findings," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 33(1), pages 113-127, June.
- Johnston, Bruce F & Cownie, John, 1969. "The Seed-Fertilizer Revolution and Labor Force Absorption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 569-582, Part I Se.
- Jayasuriya, S. K. & Shand, R. T., 1986. "Technical change and labor absorption in Asian agriculture: Some emerging trends," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 415-428, March.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin, 1981. "Agricultural price policies under complex socioeconomic and natural constraints: the case of Bangladesh," Research reports 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:281-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.