Agricultural price policies under complex socioeconomic and natural constraints: the case of Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Jahangir Alam & Jeroen Buysse & Ismat Ara Begum & Eric J. Wailes & Guido Van Huylenbroeck, 2011. "The welfare impact of policy interventions in the foodgrain markets in Bangladesh," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Islam, M. Rafiqul & Hossain, Mahabub & Jaim, W. M. H., 2007. "Disaggregated Demand For Rice In Bangladesh: An Analysis Using La/Aids Model," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 30(1).
- Babu, Suresh Chandra., 2000. "Impact of IFPRI's policy research on resource allocation and food security in Bangladesh," Impact assessments 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986.
"Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh,"
Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986. "Market Analysis, Technical Change and Income Distribution in Semi-Subsistence Agriculture: the Case of Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1).
- Khan, M. Mahmud & Jamal, A. M. M., 1997. "Market based price support program: an alternative approach to large scale food procurement and distribution system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 475-486, December.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1995. "Labor absorption and agricultural development: Bangladesh's experience and predicament," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 281-297, February.
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Agricultural Supply Response: A Survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural prices Bangladesh.; Agricultural policy Bangladesh.; Agriculture Economic aspects Bangladesh.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .