The Seed-Fertilizer Revolution and Labor Force Absorption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 678-684.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:288229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alauddin M. & Mujeri MK. & Tisdell CA., 1992. "Technology-environment-employment linkages and the rural poor of Bangladesh: insights from farm-level data," ILO Working Papers 992882293402676, International Labour Organization.
- M. Ghaffar Chaudhry & Ghulam Mustafa Chaudhry & Muhammad Ali Qasim, 1996. "Growth of Output and Productivity in Pakistan’s Agriculture: Trends, Sources, and Policy Implications," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 527-536.
- Larson,Donald F. & Muraoka,Rie & Otsuka,Keijiro, 2016. "On the central role of small farms in African rural development strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7710, The World Bank.
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Agricultural Supply Response: A Survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), March.
- Adams, Dale W. & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio, 1987. "Interest Rates and Factor-Use Proportions in Agriculture," Occasional Paper Series No. 4 197325, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Crown, Robert Walter, 1972. "A model of income distribution by size-class with application to the results of technical change," ISU General Staff Papers 197201010800005727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1995. "Labor absorption and agricultural development: Bangladesh's experience and predicament," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 281-297, February.
- de Souza, Joao Paulo A., 2015. "Evidence of growth complementarity between agriculture and industry in developing countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-18.
- SARKER Sandip & GHOSH Sujan Kumar & PALIT Mollika, 2015. "Role Of Banking-Sector To Inclusive Growth Through Inclusive Finance In Bangladesh," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(2), pages 145-159, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:4:p:569-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.