Technology-environment-employment linkages and the rural poor of Bangladesh: insights from farm-level data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cain, Mead, 1983. "Landlessness in India and Bangladesh: A Critical Review of National Data," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 149-167, October.
- Tisdell, Clem A & Alauddin, Mohammad, 1989. "New Crop Varieties: Impact on Diversification and Stability of Yields," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(52), pages 123-140, June.
- Biggs, Stephen D. & Clay, Edward J., 1981. "Sources of innovation in agricultural technology," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-336, April.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1991. "The 'Green Revolution' and Labour Absorption in Bangladesh Agriculture: The Relevance of the East Asian Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 173-188.
- Jayasuriya, S. K. & Shand, R. T., 1986. "Technical change and labor absorption in Asian agriculture: Some emerging trends," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 415-428, March.
- Johnston, Bruce F & Cownie, John, 1969. "The Seed-Fertilizer Revolution and Labor Force Absorption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 569-582, Part I Se.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:287265 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; green revolution; agricultural employment; income distribution; sustainable development; rural area; Bangladesh; survey; graph; map; statistical table; pub PME; révolution verte; emploi agricole; répartition du revenu; développement durable; zone rurale; Bangladesh; enquête; graphique; carte géographique; tableau statistique; pub PME; revolución verde; empleo agrícola; distribución del ingreso; desarrollo sostenible; zona rural; Bangladesh; encuesta; gráfico; mapa; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992882293402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.