Patterns and Determinants of Adoption of High Yielding Varieties: Farm-level Evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986. "Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- M. Ghaffar Chaudhry, 1982. "Green Revolution and Redistribution of Rural Incomes. Pakistan's Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 173-205.
- Feder, Gershon & O'Mara, Gerald T, 1981. "Farm Size and the Diffusion of Green Revolution Technology," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 59-76, October.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986.
"Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh,"
Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1986. "Market Analysis, Technical Change and Income Distribution in Semi‐Subsistence Agriculture: the Case of Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Shahabuddin, Quazi & Mestelman, Stuart & Feeny, David, 1986. "Peasant Behaviour towards Risk and Socio-Economic and Structural Characteristics of Farm Households in Bangladesh," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 122-130, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faruque-As-Sunny & Zuhui Huang & Taonarufaro Tinaye Pemberai Karimanzira, 2018. "Investigating Key Factors Influencing Farming Decisions Based on Soil Testing and Fertilizer Recommendation Facilities (STFRF)—A Case Study on Rural Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-24, November.
- Mariapia Mendola, 2004. "Migration and Technological Change in Rural Households: Complements or Substitutes?," Development Working Papers 195, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Muhammad Iqbal & M. Azeem Khan & Munir Ahmad, 2002.
"Adoption of Recommended Varieties: A Farm-level Analysis of Wheat Growers in Irrigated Punjab,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 29-48.
- Iqbal, Muhammad & Khan, M. Azeem & Ahmad, Munir, 2002. "Adoption of Recommended Varieties: A Farm level Analysis of Wheat Growers in Irrigated Punjab," MPRA Paper 2537, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Mendola, Mariapia, 2007. "Agricultural technology adoption and poverty reduction: A propensity-score matching analysis for rural Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 372-393, June.
- Mariapia MENDOLA, 2005. "Migration and technological change in rural households: complements or substitutes?," Departmental Working Papers 2005-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Paul, Bimal Kanti, 1995. "Farmers' Responses to the Flood Action Plan (FAP) of Bangladesh: An empirical study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 299-309, February.
- Mariapia MENDOLA, 2005. "Agricultural technology and poverty reduction: a micro-level analysis of causal effects," Departmental Working Papers 2005-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mariapia Mendola, 2003. "Agricultural Technology and Povertry Reduction: A Micro-Level Analysis of Causal Effects," Development Working Papers 179, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:27:y:1988:i:2:p:183-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.