Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1986. "Market Analysis, Technical Change and Income Distribution in Semi‐Subsistence Agriculture: the Case of Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Harris & Alan Lloyd, 1991. "The Returns to Agricultural Research and the Underinvestment Hypothesis ‐ A Survey," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 24(3), pages 16-27, July.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1989. "Rural Poverty and Resource Distribution in Bangladesh: Green Revolution and Beyond," 1989 Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197711, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1991. "Welfare Consequences of Green Revolution Technology: Changes in Bangladeshi Food Production and Diet," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 497-517, July.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1995. "Labor absorption and agricultural development: Bangladesh's experience and predicament," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 281-297, February.
- Talukdar, K.C. & Beka, B.C., 2005. "Cultivation of Summer Rice in the Flood Plains of Assam — An Assessment of Economic Potential on Marginal and Small Farms," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(1), January.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1988. "Patterns and Determinants of Adoption of High Yielding Varieties: Farm-level Evidence from Bangladesh," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 183-210.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:1:y:1986:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.