Rural Poverty and Resource Distribution in Bangladesh: Green Revolution and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cain, Mead, 1983. "Landlessness in India and Bangladesh: A Critical Review of National Data," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 149-167, October.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986.
"Market analysis, technical change and income distribution in semi-subsistence agriculture: the case of Bangladesh,"
Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1986. "Market Analysis, Technical Change and Income Distribution in Semi-Subsistence Agriculture: the Case of Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1).
- Posner, Richard A, 1980.
"A Theory of Primitive Society, with Special Reference to Law,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 1-53, April.
- Richard A. Posner, 1979. "A Theory of Primitive Society with Special Reference to Law," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 7, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Richard Cornes & Charles F. Mason & Todd Sandler, 1986. "The Commons and the Optimal Number of Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 641-646.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security and Poverty; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeo5:197711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .