The Commons and the Optimal Number of Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2005.
"Local Commons and Cross-Effects of Population and Inequality on the Local Provision of environmental Services,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 62, pages 75-121, Enero-Jun.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2004. "Local Commons And Cross-Effects Of Population And Inequality On The Local Provision Of Environmental Services," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003146, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Simpson, R. David, 2002. "Tax Rules, Land Development, and Open Space," Discussion Papers dp-02-61, Resources For the Future.
- repec:tiu:tiucen:200880 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem, 1989. "Rural Poverty and Resource Distribution in Bangladesh: Green Revolution and Beyond," 1989 Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197711, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- L. Lambertini, 2017. "Regulating the tragedy of commons: nonlinear feedback solutions of a differential game with a dual interpretation," Working Papers wp1096, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alexandre CROUTZET & Pierre LASSERRE, 2016.
"Optimal Completeness of Property Rights on Renewable Resources in Presence of Market Power,"
Cahiers de recherche
10-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Alexandre Croutzet & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Optimal Completeness of Property Rights on Renewable Resources in Presence of Market Power," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-39, CIRANO.
- Ellis, Christopher J., 2001. "Common Pool Equities: An Arbitrage Based Non-cooperative Solution to the Common Pool Resource Problem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 140-155, September.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim & Narayan, Tulika A., 2000. "Does Inequality Lead To Greater Efficiency In The Use Of Local Commons? The Role Of Strategic Investments In Capacity," Working Papers 28572, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Julio Peñ-Torres, 1999. "Harvesting Preemption, Industrial Concentration and Enclosure of National Marine Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 545-571, December.
- Lori Bennear & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Second-best theory and the use of multiple policy instruments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Mason, Charles F. & Sandler, Todd & Cornes, Richard, 1988. "Expectations, the commons, and optimal group size," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 99-110, March.
- Simpson, R. David, 2002. "Tax Rules, Land Development, and Open Space," Discussion Papers 10741, Resources for the Future.
- Dragone Davide & Tampieri Alessandro & Lambertini Luca & Palestini Arsen, 2013.
"On the Optimal Number of Firms in the Commons: Cournot vs Bertrand,"
Mathematical Economics Letters,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 25-34, October.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "On the Optimal Number of Firms in the Commons: Cournot vs Bertrand," Working Papers wp856, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Levent Kockesen & Efe A. Ok & Rajiv Sethi, 1997. "Interdependent Preference Formation," Game Theory and Information 9708002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita, 2011. "Environmental policy and stable collusion: The case of a dynamic polluting oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 479-490, April.
- Ignace Adant & Pierre Fleckinger, 2005. "Controling externalities with asymmetric information : Ferrous Scrap Recycling and the Gold Rush Problem," Working Papers hal-00243017, HAL.
- Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R., 1997. "Mitigating the Tragedy of the Commons through Cooperation: An Experimental Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 148-172, October.
- Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Narayan, Tulika A., 2004. "Does inequality lead to greater efficiency in the use of local commons? The role of strategic investments in capacity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-182, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:59:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:16-32 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:101:y:1986:i:3:p:641-646.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.