The success story of Spanish suburban railways: determinants of demand and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coto-Millán, Pablo & Baños-Pino, José & Inglada, Vicente, 1997. "Marshallian demands of intercity passenger transport in Spain: 1980-1992. An economic analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 79-96, June.
- Voith, Richard, 1991. "The long-run elasticity of demand for commuter rail transportation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 360-372, November.
- Voith, Richard, 1997.
"Fares, Service Levels, and Demographics: What Determines Commuter Rail Ridership in the Long Run?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 176-197, March.
- Richard Voith, 1994. "Fares, service levels, and demographics: what determines commuter rail ridership in the long run?," Working Papers 94-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Smith, Ian, 1995. "The demand for rail transport in European countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 153-158, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgina Santos & Thomas von Brunn, 2011. "Factors influencing modal split of commuting journeys in 34 medium-sized European cities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1019, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:7:y:2000:i:4:p:295-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .