Freeway booking policy: Public discourse and acceptability analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, James S.K. & Cao, Chengxuan & Ye, Heng-Qing, 2007. "Model and algorithms for multi-period sea cargo mix problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1381-1393, August.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Cools, Mario & Brijs, Kris & Tormans, Hans & Moons, Elke & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert, 2011. "The socio-cognitive links between road pricing acceptability and changes in travel-behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 779-788, October.
- Wong, Jinn-Tsai, 1997. "Basic concepts for a system for advance booking for highway use," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 109-114, April.
- Alison Pridmore & Apollonia Miola, 2011. "Public Acceptability of Sustainable Transport Measures: A Review of the Literature," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2011/20, OECD Publishing.
- You, Peng-Sheng, 2008. "An efficient computational approach for railway booking problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 811-824, March.
- Badinelli, Ralph D., 2000. "An optimal, dynamic policy for hotel yield management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 476-503, March.
- Tom Rye & Martin Gaunt & Stephen Ison, 2008. "Edinburgh's Congestion Charging Plans: An Analysis of Reasons for Non-Implementation," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 641-661, March.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Jonsson, Lina, 2011. "The unexpected "yes": Explanatory factors behind the positive attitudes to congestion charges in Stockholm," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 636-647, August.
- Jonathan Leape, 2006. "The London Congestion Charge," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 157-176, Fall.
- Kottenhoff, Karl & Brundell Freij, Karin, 2009. "The role of public transport for feasibility and acceptability of congestion charging - The case of Stockholm," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 297-305, March.
- Yetano Roche, María & Mourato, Susana & Fischedick, Manfred & Pietzner, Katja & Viebahn, Peter, 2010. "Public attitudes towards and demand for hydrogen and fuel cell vehicles: A review of the evidence and methodological implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5301-5310, October.
- Teodorovic, Dusan & Lucic, Panta, 2006. "Intelligent parking systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1666-1681, December.
- S. Jaensirisak & M. Wardman & A. D. May, 2005. "Explaining Variations in Public Acceptability of Road Pricing Schemes," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 39(2), pages 127-154, May.
- Greg Hampton, 2009. "Narrative policy analysis and the integration of public involvement in decision making," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(3), pages 227-242, August.
- O'Garra, Tanya & Mourato, Susana & Garrity, Lisa & Schmidt, Patrick & Beerenwinkel, Anne & Altmann, Matthias & Hart, David & Graesel, Cornelia & Whitehouse, Simon, 2007. "Is the public willing to pay for hydrogen buses? A comparative study of preferences in four cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3630-3642, July.
- Andrew D. Brown, 1998. "Narrative, Politics and Legitimacy in an IT Implimentation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 35-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Khampirat, Buratin & Watthanaklang, Duangdao & Iamtrakul, Pawinee, 2016. "The complex relationship between school policy, service quality, satisfaction, and loyalty for educational tour bus services: A multilevel modeling approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 116-126.
- Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj & Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs, 2016. "Measurement modelling of the perceived service quality of a sightseeing bus service: An application of hierarchical confirmatory factor analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 240-252.
- Watthanaklang, Duangdao & Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs & Chatpattananan, Vuttichai & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj, 2016. "Measuring the motivation to ride bicycles for tourism through a comparison of tourist attractions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 153-163.
- Khalilikhah, Majid & Habibian, Meeghat & Heaslip, Kevin, 2016. "Acceptability of increasing petrol price as a TDM pricing policy: A case study in Tehran," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 136-144.
- Chung, Younshik & Kim, Hyun, 2015. "Deep subterranean railway system: Acceptability assessment of the public discourse in the Seoul Metropolitan Area of South Korea," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 82-94.
More about this item
KeywordsFreeway; Traffic congestion; Freeway booking policy; Narrative policy; Structural equation modeling; Public discourse and acceptability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:223-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .