A forecasting approach for truckload spot market pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tjokroamidjojo, Darsono & Kutanoglu, Erhan & Taylor, G. Don, 2006. "Quantifying the value of advance load information in truckload trucking," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 340-357, July.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2014.
"Energy prices and CO2 emission allowance prices: A quantile regression approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 201-206.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Amine Lahiani & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ricardo M. Sousa, "undated". "Energy prices and CO2 emission allowance prices: A quantile regression approach," NIPE Working Papers 06/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2014. "Energy prices and CO2 emission allowance prices: A quantile regression approach," Working Papers 2014-185, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Timothy Madden & Robert A. Russell, 2009. "Evaluating and pricing lanes in the truckload motor freight industry," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 235-251.
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2015.
"Air pollution dynamics and the need for temporally differentiated road pricing,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 178-195.
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2013. "Air Pollution Dynamics and the Need for Temporally Differentiated Road Pricing," Working Papers in Economics 572, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Bitran & René Caldentey, 2003. "An Overview of Pricing Models for Revenue Management," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 203-229, August.
- Zhong, Shaopeng & Wang, Shusheng & Jiang, Yao & Yu, Bo & Zhang, Wenhao, 2015. "Distinguishing the land use effects of road pricing based on the urban form attributes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 44-58.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Kang, Hsin-Hong & Liu, Shu-Bing, 2014. "The impact of the 2008 financial crisis on housing prices in China and Taiwan: A quantile regression analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 356-362.
- Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker, 2012. "Crude oil price forecasting: Experimental evidence from wavelet decomposition and neural network modeling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 828-841.
- Marcucci, Edoardo & Gatta, Valerio & Scaccia, Luisa, 2015. "Urban freight, parking and pricing policies: An evaluation from a transport providers’ perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 239-249.
- Smith, L. Douglas & Campbell, James F. & Mundy, Ray, 2007. "Modeling net rates for expedited freight services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 192-207, March.
- Warren B. Powell & Yosef Sheffi & Kenneth S. Nickerson & Kevin Butterbaugh & Susan Atherton, 1988. "Maximizing Profits for North American Van Lines' Truckload Division: A New Framework for Pricing and Operations," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 21-41, February.
- Movagharnejad, Kamyar & Mehdizadeh, Bahman & Banihashemi, Morteza & Kordkheili, Masoud Sheikhi, 2011. "Forecasting the differences between various commercial oil prices in the Persian Gulf region by neural network," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 3979-3984.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice forecasting; Highway transportation; Artificial neural network; Quantile regression; Truckload spot market pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:55-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.