Modelling demand in restricted parking zones
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goyal, S. K. & Gomes, L. F. A. M., 1984. "A model for allocating car parking spaces in universities," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 267-269, June.
- David C Wheeler, 2007. "Diagnostic tools and a remedial method for collinearity in geographically weighted regression," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(10), pages 2464-2481, October.
- David Wheeler & Michael Tiefelsdorf, 2005. "Multicollinearity and correlation among local regression coefficients in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 161-187, June.
- Shoup, Donald C., 1999. "The trouble with minimum parking requirements," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 549-574.
- Hensher, David A. & King, Jenny, 2001. "Parking demand and responsiveness to supply, pricing and location in the Sydney central business district," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 177-196, March.
- Coro Chasco Yrigoyen, 2004. "Modelos De Heterogeneidad Espacial," Econometrics 0411004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9781884829987 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bifulco, Gennaro Nicola, 1993. "A stochastic user equilibrium assignment model for the evaluation of parking policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 269-287, December.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:153-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marsden, Greg, 2006. "The evidence base for parking policies--a review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 447-457, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simićević, Jelena & Vukanović, Smiljan & Milosavljević, Nada, 2013. "The effect of parking charges and time limit to car usage and parking behaviour," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 125-131.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 2013.
"Curbside parking time limits,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 89-110.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 2009. "Curbside Parking Time Limits," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt21p8f8b2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 2011. "Curbside Parking Time Limits," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3627c218, University of California Transportation Center.
- Gragera, Albert & Albalate, Daniel, 2016. "The impact of curbside parking regulation on garage demand," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 160-168.
- Chang, Ching-Ter & Chung, Cheng-Kung & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Zhuang, Zheng-Yun & Chen, Huang-Mu, 2014. "The optimal dual-pricing policy of mall parking service," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 223-243.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:370-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milosavljević, Nada & Simićević, Jelena, 2016. "User response to parking policy change: A comparison of stated and revealed preference data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 40-45.
- repec:eee:transa:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:622-634 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:120-:d:193376 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsParking demand models Geographically weighted regression Parking policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:6:p:485-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.