Modeling activity scheduling time horizon: Duration of time between planning and execution of pre-planned activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T GÃ¤rling & T KalÃ©n & J Romanus & M Selart & B Vilhelmson, 1998.
"Computer Simulation of Household Activity Scheduling,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 30(4), pages 665-679, April.
- T Gärling & T Kalén & J Romanus & M Selart & B Vilhelmson, 1998. "Computer simulation of household activity scheduling," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(4), pages 665-679, April.
- Gärling, Tommy & Kwan, Mei-Po & Golledge, Reginald G., 1994. "Computational-process modelling of household activity scheduling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 355-364, October.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Sean Doherty & Eric Miller, 2000. "A computerized household activity scheduling survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 75-97, February.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Frusti, Teresa & Zhao, Huimin & Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2004. "Intershopping duration: an analysis using multiweek data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 39-60, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda Nijland & Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans, 2014. "Multi-day activity scheduling reactions to planned activities and future events in a dynamic model of activity-travel behavior," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 71-87, January.
- Ruiz, Tomás & Timmermans, Harry, 2008. "Changing the duration of activities in resolving scheduling conflicts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 347-359, February.
- Erika Spissu & Abdul Pinjari & Chandra Bhat & Ram Pendyala & Kay Axhausen, 2009. "An analysis of weekly out-of-home discretionary activity participation and time-use behavior," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 483-510, September.
- Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl (Kouros) & Doherty, Sean T., 2009. "Modeling activity conflict resolution strategies using scheduling process data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 386-400, May.
- Akar, Gulsah & Clifton, Kelly J. & Doherty, Sean T., 2012. "Redefining activity types: Who participates in which leisure activity?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1194-1204.
- Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl(Kouros), 2012. "Activity planning processes in the Agent-based Dynamic Activity Planning and Travel Scheduling (ADAPTS) model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1386-1403.
- Sean Doherty & Abolfazl Mohammadian, 2011. "The validity of using activity type to structure tour-based scheduling models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Abdul Rawoof Pinjari & Chandra R. Bhat, 2011. "Activity-based Travel Demand Analysis," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:40:y:2006:i:6:p:475-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .