The validity of using activity type to structure tour-based scheduling models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryuichi Kitamura & Cynthia Chen & Ram Pendyala & Ravi Narayanan, 2000. "Micro-simulation of daily activity-travel patterns for travel demand forecasting," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 25-51, February.
- Bowman, J. L. & Ben-Akiva, M. E., 2001. "Activity-based disaggregate travel demand model system with activity schedules," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-28, January.
- T GÃ¤rling & T KalÃ©n & J Romanus & M Selart & B Vilhelmson, 1998.
"Computer Simulation of Household Activity Scheduling,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 30(4), pages 665-679, April.
- T Gärling & T Kalén & J Romanus & M Selart & B Vilhelmson, 1998. "Computer simulation of household activity scheduling," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(4), pages 665-679, April.
- Davidson, William & Donnelly, Robert & Vovsha, Peter & Freedman, Joel & Ruegg, Steve & Hicks, Jim & Castiglione, Joe & Picado, Rosella, 2007. "Synthesis of first practices and operational research approaches in activity-based travel demand modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 464-488, June.
- Sean Doherty & Eric Miller, 2000. "A computerized household activity scheduling survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 75-97, February.
- T. Limanond & D.A. Niemeier & P.L. Mokhtarian, 2005. "Specification of a tour-based neighborhood shopping model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 105-134, March.
- Mohammadian, Abolfazl & Doherty, Sean T., 2006. "Modeling activity scheduling time horizon: Duration of time between planning and execution of pre-planned activities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 475-490, July.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Pulugurta, Vamsi, 1998. "A comparison of two alternative behavioral choice mechanisms for household auto ownership decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 61-75, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahmoud Javanmardi & Mehran Fasihozaman Langerudi & Ramin Shabanpour & Abolfazl Mohammadian, 2016. "An optimization approach to resolve activity scheduling conflicts in ADAPTS activity-based model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 1023-1039, November.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity scheduling; Tours; Mandatory activities; Discretionary activities; Ordered choice model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:45-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .