The validity of using activity type to structure tour-based scheduling models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T Gärling & T Kalén & J Romanus & M Selart & B Vilhelmson, 1998.
"Computer simulation of household activity scheduling,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(4), pages 665-679, April.
- T GÃ¤rling & T KalÃ©n & J Romanus & M Selart & B Vilhelmson, 1998. "Computer Simulation of Household Activity Scheduling," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 665-679, April.
- T. Limanond & D.A. Niemeier & P.L. Mokhtarian, 2005. "Specification of a tour-based neighborhood shopping model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 105-134, 03.
- Mohammadian, Abolfazl & Doherty, Sean T., 2006. "Modeling activity scheduling time horizon: Duration of time between planning and execution of pre-planned activities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 475-490, July.
- Ryuichi Kitamura & Cynthia Chen & Ram Pendyala & Ravi Narayanan, 2000. "Micro-simulation of daily activity-travel patterns for travel demand forecasting," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 25-51, February.
- Davidson, William & Donnelly, Robert & Vovsha, Peter & Freedman, Joel & Ruegg, Steve & Hicks, Jim & Castiglione, Joe & Picado, Rosella, 2007. "Synthesis of first practices and operational research approaches in activity-based travel demand modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 464-488, June.
- Sean Doherty & Eric Miller, 2000. "A computerized household activity scheduling survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 75-97, February.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Pulugurta, Vamsi, 1998. "A comparison of two alternative behavioral choice mechanisms for household auto ownership decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Bowman, J. L. & Ben-Akiva, M. E., 2001. "Activity-based disaggregate travel demand model system with activity schedules," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-28, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:45-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.