Synthesis of first practices and operational research approaches in activity-based travel demand modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bowman, J. L. & Ben-Akiva, M. E., 2001. "Activity-based disaggregate travel demand model system with activity schedules," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Mark Bradley & Peter Vovsha, 2005. "A model for joint choice of daily activity pattern types of household members," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 545-571, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chinh Ho & Corinne Mulley, 2013. "Tour-based mode choice of joint household travel patterns on weekend and weekday," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 789-811, July.
- Souche, Stéphanie, 2010.
"Measuring the structural determinants of urban travel demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 127-134, May.
- Stéphanie Souche, 2010. "Measuring the structural determinants of urban travel demand," Post-Print halshs-00578019, HAL.
- Guo, Liya & Huang, Shan & Sadek, Adel W., 2013. "A novel agent-based transportation model of a university campus with application to quantifying the environmental cost of parking search," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 86-104.
- Roorda, Matthew J. & Miller, Eric J. & Habib, Khandker M.N., 2008. "Validation of TASHA: A 24-h activity scheduling microsimulation model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 360-375, February.
- Manoj, M. & Verma, Ashish, 2015. "Activity–travel behaviour of non-workers from Bangalore City in India," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 400-424.
- Stéphanie Souche, 2009.
"Un exemple d'estimation de la demande de transport urbain,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 759-779.
- Stéphanie Souche, 2009. "Un exemple d'estimation de la demande de transport urbain," Post-Print halshs-00579638, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:830-:d:136504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodier, Caroline J. & Abraham, John E. & Dix, Brenda N. & Hunt, John Douglas Dr., 2009. "Equity Analysis of Land Use and Transport Plans Using an Integrated Spatial Model," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7vd6g464, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Small, Kenneth A., 2012. "Valuation of travel time," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 2-14.
- Lee, Yuhwa & Washington, Simon & Frank, Lawrence D., 2009. "Examination of relationships between urban form, household activities, and time allocation in the Atlanta Metropolitan Region," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 360-373, May.
- Ho, Chinh Q. & Mulley, Corinne, 2013. "Multiple purposes at single destination: A key to a better understanding of the relationship between tour complexity and mode choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 206-219.
- Nurul Habib, Khandker M. & Day, Nicholas & Miller, Eric J., 2009. "An investigation of commuting trip timing and mode choice in the Greater Toronto Area: Application of a joint discrete-continuous model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 639-653, August.
- Sean Doherty & Abolfazl Mohammadian, 2011. "The validity of using activity type to structure tour-based scheduling models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Malayath, Manoj & Verma, Ashish, 2013. "Activity based travel demand models as a tool for evaluating sustainable transportation policies," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-66.
- Hatzopoulou, M. & Miller, E.J., 2009. "Transport policy evaluation in metropolitan areas: The role of modelling in decision-making," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 323-338, May.
- Diana Kusumastuti & Els Hannes & Davy Janssens & Geert Wets & Benedict Dellaert, 2010. "Scrutinizing individuals’ leisure-shopping travel decisions to appraise activity-based models of travel demand," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 647-661, July.
- Abdul Rawoof Pinjari & Chandra R. Bhat, 2011. "Activity-based Travel Demand Analysis," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:41:y:2007:i:5:p:464-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.