Defining and understanding trip chaining behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Anderson & David Levinson & Pavithra Parthasarathi, 2011. "Accessibility Futures," Working Papers 000088, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Hensher & April Reyes, 2000. "Trip chaining as a barrier to the propensity to use public transport," Transportation, Springer, pages 341-361.
- Bowman, J. L. & Ben-Akiva, M. E., 2001. "Activity-based disaggregate travel demand model system with activity schedules," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veronique Acker & Frank Witlox, 2011. "Commuting trips within tours: how is commuting related to land use?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 465-486, May.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:255-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Currie, Graham & Delbosc, Alexa, 2011. "Exploring the trip chaining behaviour of public transport users in Melbourne," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 204-210.
- Wang, Bobin & Shao, Chunfu & Li, Juan & Weng, Jinxian & Ji, Xun, 2015. "Holiday travel behavior analysis and empirical study under integrated multimodal travel information service," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 21-36.
- Subbarao, S.S.V. & Krishna Rao, K,V., 2013. "Trip Chaining Behavior in Developing Countries: A Study of Mumbai Metropolitan Region, India," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 53, pages 1-7.
- Michael Duncan, 2016. "How much can trip chaining reduce VMT? A simplified method," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 643-659, July.
- Ho, Chinh Q. & Mulley, Corinne, 2013. "Multiple purposes at single destination: A key to a better understanding of the relationship between tour complexity and mode choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 206-219.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9687-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weis, Claude & Axhausen, Kay W., 2009. "Induced travel demand: Evidence from a pseudo panel data based structural equations model," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 8-18.
- Haugen, Katarina & Vilhelmson, Bertil, 2013. "The divergent role of spatial access: The changing supply and location of service amenities and service travel distance in Sweden," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 10-20.
- Chengxi Liu & Yusak O. Susilo & Anders Karlström, 2016. "Measuring the impacts of weather variability on home-based trip chaining behaviour: a focus on spatial heterogeneity," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 843-867, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel behaviour; Trip chain; Travel survey; Activity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:35:y:2008:i:1:p:55-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .