The use of spatial separation in the measurement of transportation accessibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M Chisholm, 1985. "Accessibility and Regional Development in Britain: Some Questions Arising from Data on Freight Flows," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(7), pages 963-980, July.
- R W Vickerman, 1974.
"Accessibility, attraction, and potential: a review of some concepts and their use in determining mobility,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(6), pages 675-691, June.
- R W Vickerman, 1974. "Accessibility, Attraction, and Potential: A Review of Some Concepts and Their Use in Determining Mobility," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 6(6), pages 675-691, December.
- Allen, W. Bruce & Liu, Dong & Singer, Scott, 1993. "Accesibility measures of U.S. metropolitan areas," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 439-449, December.
- D Martin & H C W L Williams, 1992. "Market-area analysis and accessibility to primary health-care centres," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(7), pages 1009-1019, July.
- J W Weibull, 1980. "On the Numerical Measurement of Accessibility," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(1), pages 53-67, January.
- M Chisholm, 1985. "Accessibility and regional development in Britain: some questions arising from data on freight flows," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(7), pages 963-980, July.
- J BrÃ¶cker, 1989. "How to Eliminate Certain Defects of the Potential Formula," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(6), pages 817-830, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Stephanie E. & Nojima, Nobuoto, 2001. "Measuring post-disaster transportation system performance: the 1995 Kobe earthquake in comparative perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 475-494, July.
- Wang, Jiaoe & Jin, Fengjun & Mo, Huihui & Wang, Fahui, 2009. "Spatiotemporal evolution of China's railway network in the 20th century: An accessibility approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 765-778, October.
- Sweet, Richard John, 1997. "An aggregate measure of travel utility," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 403-416, October.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:414-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2166-:d:120381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:29:y:1995:i:6:p:421-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.