Lyme disease: Current issues, implications, and recommendations for tourism management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Goldstein, M.D. & Schwartz, B.S. & Friedmann, C. & Maccarillo, B. & Borbi, M. & Tuccillo, R., 1990. "Lyme disease in New Jersey outdoor workers: A statewide survey of seroprevalence and tick exposure," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 80(10), pages 1225-1229.
- Peter B. Dixon & Bumsoo Lee & Todd Muehlenbeck & Maureen T. Rimmer & Adam Z. Rose & George Verikios, 2010. "Effects on the U.S. of an H1N1 epidemic: analysis with a quarterly CGE model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-202, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Falco, R.C. & Fish, D., 1989. "Potential for exposure to tick bites in recreational parks in a lyme disease endemic area," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 79(1), pages 12-15.
- Glass, G.E. & Schwartz, B.S. & Morgan III, J.M. & Johnson, D.T. & Noy, P.M. & Israel, E., 1995. "Environmental risk factors for Lyme disease identified with geographic information systems," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 85(7), pages 944-948.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koseoglu, Mehmet Ali & Rahimi, Roya & Okumus, Fevzi & Liu, Jingyan, 2016. "Bibliometric studies in tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 180-198.
- Ritchie, Brent W. & Jiang, Yawei, 2019. "A review of research on tourism risk, crisis and disaster management: Launching the annals of tourism research curated collection on tourism risk, crisis and disaster management," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
More about this item
KeywordsHealth risk; Infectious disease; Lyme disease; Ticks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:408-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.