Reforming higher education in Portugal in times of uncertainty: The importance of illities, as non-functional requirements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horta, Hugo & Patrício, Maria Teresa, 2016. "Setting-up an international science partnership program: A case study between Portuguese and US research universities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 230-239.
- Manuel Heitor, 2008. "A system approach to tertiary education institutions: towards knowledge networks and enhanced societal trust," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(8), pages 607-617, October.
- Michael Shriberg & Kathryn Harris, 2012. "Building sustainability change management and leadership skills in students: lessons learned from “Sustainability and the Campus” at the University of Michigan," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 154-164, June.
- Pedro Conceição & Manuel V Heitor, 1999. "On the role of the university in the knowledge economy," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Nicholas Barr, 2004. "Higher Education Funding," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 264-283, Summer.
- Jamil Salmi & Alenoush Saroyan, 2007. "League Tables as Policy Instruments: Uses and Misuses," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 1-38.
- Füller, Johann & Schroll, Roland & von Hippel, Eric, 2013. "User generated brands and their contribution to the diffusion of user innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1197-1209.
- Harold Fried & Suthathip Yaisawarng, 2003. "Guest Editors' Introduction," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 123-125, April.
- Baptista, Rui & Lima, Francisco & Mendonça, Joana, 2011. "Establishment of higher education institutions and new firm entry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 751-760, June.
- Barr, Nicholas, 2004. "Higher education funding," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 288, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fumi Kitagawa, 2009. "Creating Critical Mass of Research Excellence in the Region: The Case of Scottish Research Pooling Initiatives," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 487-495, March.
- Heitor, Manuel & Horta, Hugo & Mendonça, Joana, 2014. "Developing human capital and research capacity: Science policies promoting brain gain," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 6-22.
More about this item
KeywordsIllities; Higher education reform; Autonomy; Science policy; Higher education policy; Portugal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:113:y:2016:i:pb:p:146-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.