League Tables as Policy Instruments: Uses and Misuses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daraio, Cinzia & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Simar, Léopold, 2015.
"Rankings and university performance: A conditional multidimensional approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 918-930.
- Cinzia Daraio & Andrea Bonaccorsi & Leopold Simar, 2014. "Rankings and university performance: a conditional multidimensional approach," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-09, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Cicero, Tindaro, 2016. "Nondeterministic ranking of university departments," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 224-237.
- Jamil Salmi, 2009. "The Growing Accountability Agenda in Tertiary Education : Progress or Mixed Blessing?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18547, The World Bank.
- Douglass, John A, 2014. "PROFILING THE FLAGSHIP UNIVERSITY MODEL: An Exploratory Proposal for Changing the Paradigm From Ranking to Relevancy," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt8kn1m9dz, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Philip G. Altbach & Jamil Salmi, 2011.
"The Road to Academic Excellence : The Making of World-Class Research Universities
[El camino hacia la excelencia académica : la constitución de universidades de investigación de rango mundial]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2357.
- Heitor, Manuel & Horta, Hugo, 2016. "Reforming higher education in Portugal in times of uncertainty: The importance of illities, as non-functional requirements," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 146-156.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0452-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2012. "Benchmarking the Governance of Tertiary Education Systems," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21588, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:edukaa:5l4qdwzl7cq1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.