The role of technology, organization and contextual factors in the development of e-Government services: An empirical analysis on Italian Local Public Administrations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoneman, Paul & Battisti, Giuliana, 2010. "The Diffusion of New Technology," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Sharon S. Dawes, 1996. "Interagency information sharing: Expected benefits, manageable risks," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 377-394.
- Seri, Paolo & Zanfei, Antonello, 2013.
"The co-evolution of ICT, skills and organization in public administrations: Evidence from new European country-level data,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 160-176.
- Paolo Seri & Antonello Zanfei, 2012. "The Co-evolution of ICT, Skills and Organization in Public Administrations: Evidence from new European country-level data," Working Papers 1217, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez, 2012. "ICT demand behaviour: an international comparison," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 397-410, June.
- Arduini, Davide & Belotti, Federico & Denni, Mario & Giungato, Gerolamo & Zanfei, Antonello, 2010.
"Technology adoption and innovation in public services the case of e-government in Italy,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 257-275, July.
- Davide Arduini & Federico Belotti & Mario Denni & Gerolamo Giungato & Antonello Zanfei, 2008. "Technology Adoption and Innovation in Public Services.The Case of E-Government in Italy," Working Papers 0804, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Stephen Machin & John Van Reenen, 1998.
"Technology and Changes in Skill Structure: Evidence from Seven OECD Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1215-1244.
- Machin, S. & Van Reenen, J., 1997. "Technology and Changes in Skill Structure: Evidence from Seven OECD Countries," Papers 24, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Stephen Machin & John Van Reenen, 1998. "Technology and changes in skill structure: evidence from seven OECD countries," IFS Working Papers W98/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Ann Bartel & Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn Shaw, 2007. "How Does Information Technology Affect Productivity? Plant-Level Comparisons of Product Innovation, Process Improvement, and Worker Skills," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(4), pages 1721-1758.
- Fountain, Jane E., 2003. "Information, Institutions and Governance: Advancing a Basic Social Science Research Program for Digital Government," Working Paper Series rwp03-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razul Ikmal Ramli & Norihan A.Hassan & Aini Suzana Arifin & Adibah Najihah Jasmi, 2017. "Factors Influencing Public Sector Innovation Performance in Malaysia: Structural Equation Modelling Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(2), pages 629-645, February.
- repec:kap:porgrv:v:18:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11115-016-0364-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernd W. Wirtz & Jan C. Weyerer & Marc-Julian Thomas & Anke Möller, 2017. "E-Government Implementation: Theoretical Aspects and Empirical Evidence," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 101-120, March.
- repec:wsi:cjuesx:v:05:y:2017:i:02:n:s2345748117500099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ada Scupola & Antonello Zanfei, 2014. "The changing organization of innovation in public services.The case of digital library," Working Papers 1411, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
More about this item
Keywordse-Government; Technology enactment; Innovation in services; Composite indexes;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:27:y:2013:i:c:p:177-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.