Factors Influencing Public Sector Innovation Performance in Malaysia: Structural Equation Modelling Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beerepoot, Milou & Beerepoot, Niels, 2007. "Government regulation as an impetus for innovation: Evidence from energy performance regulation in the Dutch residential building sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4812-4825, October.
- Arduini, Davide & Denni, Mario & Lucchese, Matteo & Nurra, Alessandra & Zanfei, Antonello, 2013. "The role of technology, organization and contextual factors in the development of e-Government services: An empirical analysis on Italian Local Public Administrations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 177-189.
- Lokshin, Boris & Gils, Anita Van & Bauer, Eva, 2009.
"Crafting firm competencies to improve innovative performance,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 187-196, June.
- Lokshin, Boris & Gils, Anita van & Bauer, Eva, 2008. "Crafting Firm Competencies to Improve Innovative Performance," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. (ed.), 2006. "The Oxford Handbook of Innovation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199286805.
- Arundel, Anthony & Huber, Dorothea, 2013. "From too little to too much innovation? Issues in measuring innovation in the public sector," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 146-159.
- David Albury, 2005. "Fostering Innovation in Public Services," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 51-56, January.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Vezzani, Antonio, 2010. "The economic impact of technological and organizational innovations. A firm-level analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1253-1263, December.
- Bloch, Carter & Bugge, Markus M., 2013. "Public sector innovation—From theory to measurement," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 133-145.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2001.
"To Be or Not To Be Innovative: An Exercise in Measurement,"
NBER Working Papers
8644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2001. "To Be Or Not To Be Innovative: An Exercise In Measurement," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fred Gault, 2013. "Innovation indicators and measurement: challenges," Chapters,in: Handbook of Innovation Indicators and Measurement, chapter 19, pages 441-464 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:776-789 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Albury, 2005. "Fostering Innovation in Public Services," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 25(1), pages 51-56, January.
- Annika Olsson & Carl Wadell & Per Odenrick & Margareta Norell Bergendahl, 2010. "An action learning method for increased innovation capability in organisations," Action Learning: Research and Practice, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 167-179, April.
- Luuk Klomp & George Van Leeuwen, 2001. "Linking Innovation and Firm Performance: A New Approach," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 343-364.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic sector innovation; Innovatio;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:629-645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.