The changing organization of innovation in public services.The case of digital library
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Fuglsang, 2010. "Bricolage and invisible innovation in public service innovation," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 67-87.
- Seri, Paolo & Zanfei, Antonello, 2013.
"The co-evolution of ICT, skills and organization in public administrations: Evidence from new European country-level data,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 160-176.
- Paolo Seri & Antonello Zanfei, 2012. "The Co-evolution of ICT, Skills and Organization in Public Administrations: Evidence from new European country-level data," Working Papers 1217, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Arduini, Davide & Denni, Mario & Lucchese, Matteo & Nurra, Alessandra & Zanfei, Antonello, 2013. "The role of technology, organization and contextual factors in the development of e-Government services: An empirical analysis on Italian Local Public Administrations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 177-189.
- Fountain, Jane E., 2003. "Information, Institutions and Governance: Advancing a Basic Social Science Research Program for Digital Government," Working Paper Series rwp03-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Arduini, Davide & Belotti, Federico & Denni, Mario & Giungato, Gerolamo & Zanfei, Antonello, 2010.
"Technology adoption and innovation in public services the case of e-government in Italy,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 257-275, July.
- Davide Arduini & Federico Belotti & Mario Denni & Gerolamo Giungato & Antonello Zanfei, 2008. "Technology Adoption and Innovation in Public Services.The Case of E-Government in Italy," Working Papers 0804, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Innovation; Public Sector; Services; ICT.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-03-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2015-03-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2015-03-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2015-03-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:14_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmela Nicoletti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.