Bricolage and invisible innovation in public service innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): n° 5 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics.htm|
- Silvia Cruz & Faïz Gallouj & Sônia Paulino, 2013. "Innovation in Local Public Services -the Solid Waste Sector from the perspective of Clean Development Mechanism landfill projects," Post-Print halshs-01133824, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2009.
"Les réseaux d’innovation public-privé dans les services (RIPPS) ne sont pas des réseaux d’innovation (RI) comme les autres : quels enseignements pour les politiques publiques ?,"
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Les réseaux d'innovation public-privé dans les services (RIPPS) ne sont pas des réseaux d'innovation (RI) comme les autres : quels enseignements pour les politiques publiques ?," Working Papers halshs-00657601, HAL.
- Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz & Miles, Ian, 2013. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 98-117.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-01134142, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj & Ian Miles, 2013. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-01133837, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal, 2012. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-00960624, HAL.
- Arundel, Anthony & Huber, Dorothea, 2013. "From too little to too much innovation? Issues in measuring innovation in the public sector," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 146-159.
- Silvia Cruz & Sônia Paulino & Faïz Gallouj, 2015. "Public Service Innovation: Solid Waste Sector from the Perspective of Clean Development Mechanism Landfill Projects," Post-Print halshs-01247615, HAL.
- Bloch, Carter & Bugge, Markus M., 2013. "Public sector innovation—From theory to measurement," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 133-145.
- Silvia Cruz & Sonia Paulino & Faiz Gallouj, 2014. "Innovation in brazilian landfills: a servppin perspective," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 79-100.
- Silvia Cruz & Sônia Paulino & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "Innovation in Brazilian landfills: A ServPPIN perspective," Post-Print halshs-01134031, HAL.
- Ada Scupola & Antonello Zanfei, 2014. "The changing organization of innovation in public services.The case of digital library," Working Papers 1411, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Service: innovation, performance and public policy," Working Papers hal-01111765, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2015. "Taking into account hidden innovation in innovation networks: the role of public-private innovation networks in services," Working Papers halshs-01191137, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2013. "How public–private innovation networks in services (ServPPINs) differ from other innovation networks: what lessons for theory?," Chapters,in: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 2, pages 21-58 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:jiedbu:jie_005_0067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed