Canonical higher-order kernels for density derivative estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2010. "Canonical Higher-Order Kernels for Density Derivative Estimation," Working Papers 2011-14, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:22:y:2010:i:2:p:219-235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abadir, Karim M. & Lawford, Steve, 2004. "Optimal asymmetric kernels," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 61-68, April.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 2005. "Exact Mean Integrated Squared Error Of Higher Order Kernel Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1031-1057, December.
- Kairat Mynbaev & Carlos Martins-Filho, 2010.
"Bias reduction in kernel density estimation via Lipschitz condition,"
Journal of Nonparametric Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 219-235.
- Mynbaev, Kairat & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 2009. "Bias reduction in kernel density estimation via Lipschitz condition," MPRA Paper 24904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:aecozz:s0731-905320160000036026 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2012.
"Normal reference bandwidths for the general order, multivariate kernel density derivative estimator,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2198-2205.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "Normal Reference Bandwidths for the General Order, Multivariate Kernel Density Derivative Estimator," Working Papers 2011-15, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Kairat Mynbaev & Carlos Martins-Filho & Aziza Aipenova, 2016.
"A Class of Nonparametric Density Derivative Estimators Based on Global Lipschitz Conditions,"
Advances in Econometrics,in: Essays in Honor of Aman Ullah, volume 36, pages 591-615
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Mynbaev, Kairat & Martins-Filho, Carlos & Aipenova, Aziza, 2015. "A class of nonparametric density derivative estimators based on global Lipschitz conditions," MPRA Paper 75909, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsDerivative estimation; AMISE;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:7:p:1383-1387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.