Bias reduction in kernel density estimation via Lipschitz condition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mynbaev, Kairat & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 2009. "Bias reduction in kernel density estimation via Lipschitz condition," MPRA Paper 24904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lejeune, Michel & Sarda, Pascal, 1992. "Smooth estimators of distribution and density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 457-471, November.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, December.
- Marco Di Marzio, 2004. "Boosting kernel density estimates: A bias reduction technique?," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 226-233, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kairat Mynbaev & Carlos Martins-Filho & Aziza Aipenova, 2016.
"A Class of Nonparametric Density Derivative Estimators Based on Global Lipschitz Conditions,"
Advances in Econometrics, in: Gloria GonzÁlez-Rivera & R. Carter Hill & Tae-Hwy Lee (ed.),Essays in Honor of Aman Ullah, volume 36, pages 591-615,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Mynbaev, Kairat & Martins-Filho, Carlos & Aipenova, Aziza, 2015. "A class of nonparametric density derivative estimators based on global Lipschitz conditions," MPRA Paper 75909, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Martins-Filho, Carlos & Ziegelmann, Flávio Augusto & Torrent, Hudson da Silva, 2013. "Local Exponential Frontier Estimation," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 33(2), November.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2012.
"Canonical higher-order kernels for density derivative estimation,"
Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1383-1387.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2010. "Canonical Higher-Order Kernels for Density Derivative Estimation," Working Papers 2011-14, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Mynbaev, Kairat & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 2015.
"Consistency and asymptotic normality for a nonparametric prediction under measurement errors,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 166-188.
- Mynbaev, Kairat & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 2015. "Consistency and asymptotic normality for a nonparametric prediction under measurement errors," MPRA Paper 75845, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Kairat Mynbaev & Carlos Martins-Filho, 2019.
"Unified estimation of densities on bounded and unbounded domains,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 71(4), pages 853-887, August.
- Mynbayev, Kairat & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 2017. "Unified estimation of densities on bounded and unbounded domains," MPRA Paper 87044, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2018.
- Mynbaev, Kairat T. & Nadarajah, Saralees & Withers, Christopher S. & Aipenova, Aziza S., 2014. "Improving bias in kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 106-112.
- Christopher Withers & Saralees Nadarajah, 2013. "Density estimates of low bias," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 357-379, April.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:gnstxx:v:22:y:2010:i:2:p:219-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GNST20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.