Consistency and asymptotic normality for a nonparametric prediction under measurement errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mynbaev, Kairat & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 2015. "Consistency and asymptotic normality for a nonparametric prediction under measurement errors," MPRA Paper 75845, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:22:y:2010:i:2:p:219-235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masry, E., 1993. "Asymptotic Normality for Deconvolution Estimators of Multivariate Densities of Stationary Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 47-68, January.
- Toshio Honda, 2009. "Nonparametric regression for dependent data in the errors-in-variables problem," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-092, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Meister, Alexander, 2007. "Nonparametric Regression Estimation in the Heteroscedastic Errors-in-Variables Problem," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1416-1426, December.
- Fan, Jianqing & Masry, Elias, 1992. "Multivariate regression estimation with errors-in-variables: Asymptotic normality for mixing processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 237-271, November.
- Mynbaev, Kairat, 2011. "Distributions escaping to infinity and the limiting power of the Cliff-Ord test for autocorrelation," MPRA Paper 44402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2012.
- Bert Van Es & Hae-Won Uh, 2005. "Asymptotic Normality of Kernel-Type Deconvolution Estimators," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(3), pages 467-483.
- Song Chen, 2000. "Probability Density Function Estimation Using Gamma Kernels," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(3), pages 471-480, September.
- Carroll, Raymond J. & Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2009. "Nonparametric Prediction in Measurement Error Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 993-1003.
- Staudenmayer, John & Ruppert, David & Buonaccorsi, John P., 2008. "Density Estimation in the Presence of Heteroscedastic Measurement Error," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 726-736, June.
- Kairat Mynbaev & Carlos Martins-Filho, 2010.
"Bias reduction in kernel density estimation via Lipschitz condition,"
Journal of Nonparametric Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 219-235.
- Mynbaev, Kairat & Martins-Filho, Carlos, 2009. "Bias reduction in kernel density estimation via Lipschitz condition," MPRA Paper 24904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cator, Eric A., 2001. "Deconvolution with arbitrarily smooth kernels," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 205-214, September.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Fan, Jianqing & Carroll, Raymond J., 2009. "A Design-Adaptive Local Polynomial Estimator for the Errors-in-Variables Problem," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 348-359.
More about this item
KeywordsMeasurement errors; Nonparametric prediction; Asymptotic normality; Lipschitz conditions;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:139:y:2015:i:c:p:166-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.