Gambling on sport sponsorship: A conceptual framework for research and regulatory review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:2:237-241_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- MaryAnn Reynolds & Kristi Yuthas, 2008. "Moral Discourse and Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 47-64, March.
- McKelvey, Stephen M., 2004. "The Growth in Marketing Alliances between US Professional Sport and Legalised Gambling Entities: Are We Putting Sport Consumers at Risk?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 193-210, November.
- McDaniel, Stephen R. & Heald, Gary R., 2000. "Young Consumers' Responses to Event Sponsorship Advertisements of Unhealthy Products: Implications of Schema-triggered Affect Theory," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 163-184, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamont, Matthew & Hing, Nerilee & Vitartas, Peter, 2016. "Affective response to gambling promotions during televised sport: A qualitative analysis," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 319-331.
- Cunningham, George B., 2013. "Theory and theory development in sport management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-4.
- Hing, Nerilee & Lamont, Matthew & Vitartas, Peter & Fink, Elian, 2015. "Sports bettors' responses to sports-embedded gambling promotions: Implications for compulsive consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2057-2066.
- Andrews, Matt & Harrington, Peter, 2016. "Off Pitch: Football's Financial Integrity Weaknesses, and How to Strengthen Them," Working Paper Series 16-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility Sport Sponsorship Gambling Regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:3:p:246-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.