Network resilience in the face of health system reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Jenny M. & Baeza, Juan I. & Alexander, Damon, 2008. "Partnerships in primary care in Australia: Network structure, dynamics and sustainability," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 280-291, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvie Ehlinger & Véronique Perret & Didier Chabaud, 2007. "Quelle gouvernance pour les réseaux territorialisés d'organisations ?," Post-Print halshs-00536280, HAL.
- Cott, Cheryl, 1997. ""We decide, you carry it out": A social network analysis of multidisciplinary long-term care teams," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1411-1421, November.
- Granovetter, Mark, 1995. "Coase Revisited: Business Groups in the Modern Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 93-130.
- Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G., 2003. "The relationship between internal and external cooperation: literature review and propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 735-743, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turner, Simon & Allen, Pauline & Bartlett, Will & Pérotin, Virginie, 2011. "Innovation and the English National Health Service: A qualitative study of the independent sector treatment centre programme," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 522-529, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks England Commissioning Culture Quasi-market NHS Health systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:70:y:2010:i:5:p:779-786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .