Network resilience in the face of health system reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Granovetter, Mark, 1995. "Coase Revisited: Business Groups in the Modern Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 93-130.
- Lewis, Jenny M. & Baeza, Juan I. & Alexander, Damon, 2008. "Partnerships in primary care in Australia: Network structure, dynamics and sustainability," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 280-291, July.
- Sylvie Ehlinger & Véronique Perret & Didier Chabaud, 2007. "Quelle gouvernance pour les réseaux territorialisés d'organisations ?," Post-Print halshs-00536280, HAL.
- Cott, Cheryl, 1997. ""We decide, you carry it out": A social network analysis of multidisciplinary long-term care teams," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1411-1421, November.
- Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G., 2003. "The relationship between internal and external cooperation: literature review and propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 735-743, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1219 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turner, Simon & Allen, Pauline & Bartlett, Will & Pérotin, Virginie, 2011. "Innovation and the English National Health Service: A qualitative study of the independent sector treatment centre programme," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 522-529, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks England Commissioning Culture Quasi-market NHS Health systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:70:y:2010:i:5:p:779-786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.