Management of technical and organisational interactions by proximity: the hub firms in aeronautical sector (In French)
One of the features of the model of organization which is gradually set up in the aeronautical activity is, for the airframe manufacturers, the passage of a statute of “aeronautical manufacturer” to “of architect-integrator of aeronautical systems”. The emergence of this model is not without consequences on the nature and the contents of the relations inter-firms, particularly the organization of the supply chain. One of the principal characteristics of this organization is the emergence and the development of new actors - the hub firms - as an ad hoc organisational form of management of the technical and organisational interactions between the architect-integrators and the other firms which take part in the production of the planes. In particular, this organisational form uses a temporary geographical proximity, taking the form of physical plateau facilitating the interactions in face to face.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.75
Fax: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.47
Web page: http://gretha.u-bordeaux4.fr/Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Frigant & Damien Talbot, 2005. "Technological Determinism and Modularity: Lessons from a Comparison between Aircraft and Auto Industries in Europe," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 337-355.
- Searle, John R., 2005. "What is an institution?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-22, June.
- Nooteboom, B. & Berger, H. & Noorderhaven, N.G., 1997. "Effects of trust and governance on relational risk," Other publications TiSEM 8e83932e-064c-40e8-afe7-4, School of Economics and Management.
- Lauriol, Jacques & Perret, Véronique & Tannery, Franck, 2008. "Stratégies, espaces et territoires. Une introduction sous un prisme géographique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2147, Paris Dauphine University.
- André Torre, 2009. "Retour sur la notion de Proximité Géographique," Géographie, économie, société, Lavoisier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-75.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2009-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emmanuel Petit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.