Influence of waiting time on cost-effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannesson, Magnus & Johansson, Per-Olov & Soderqvist, Tore, 1998.
"Time spent on waiting lists for medical care: an insurance approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 627-644, October.
- Johannesson, Magnus & Johansson, Per-Olov & Söderqvist, Tore, 1997. "Time Spent on Waiting Lists for Medical Care: An Insurance Approach," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 192, Stockholm School of Economics.
- van Hout, Ben & Bonsel, Gouke & Habbema, Dik & van der Maas, Paul & de Charro, Frank, 1993. "Heart transplantation in the Netherlands; costs, effects and scenarios," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 73-93, April.
- Cullis, John G. & Jones, Philip R. & Propper, Carol, 2000. "Waiting lists and medical treatment: Analysis and policies," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 23, pages 1201-1249 Elsevier.
- Petra J. van Enckevort & Marc A. Koopmanschap & Elisabeth M. Tenvergert & Albert Geertsma & Wim van der Bij & Wim J. de Boer & Frans F. H. Rutten, 1997. "Lifetime costs of lung transplantation: estimation of incremental costs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 479-489.
- Farnworth, Michael G., 2003. "A game theoretic model of the relationship between prices and waiting times," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 47-60, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- James Altunkaya’s journal round-up for 3rd September 2018
by jamesaltunkaya in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2018-09-03 11:00:24
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moscelli, Giuseppe & Siciliani, Luigi & Tonei, Valentina, 2016. "Do waiting times affect health outcomes? Evidence from coronary bypass," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 151-159.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:4:p:334-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pauline Chauvin & Jean-Michel Josselin & Denis Heresbach, 2014.
"The influence of waiting times on cost-effectiveness: a case study of colorectal cancer mass screening,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(8), pages 801-812, November.
- Pauline Chauvin & Jean-Michel Josselin & Denis Heresbach, 2014. "The influence of waiting times on cost-effectiveness: a case study of colorectal cancer mass screening," Post-Print halshs-00875606, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsWaiting time Waiting lists Cost-effectiveness Economic evaluation Methodology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:60:y:2005:i:11:p:2501-2504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.