The impact of waiting for intervention on costs and effectiveness: the case of transcatheter aortic valve replacement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pauline Chauvin & Jean-Michel Josselin & Denis Heresbach, 2014.
"The influence of waiting times on cost-effectiveness: a case study of colorectal cancer mass screening,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(8), pages 801-812, November.
- Pauline Chauvin & Jean-Michel Josselin & Denis Heresbach, 2014. "The influence of waiting times on cost-effectiveness: a case study of colorectal cancer mass screening," Post-Print halshs-00875606, HAL.
- David Morgan & Roberto Astolfi, 2013. "Health Spending Growth at Zero: Which Countries, Which Sectors Are Most Affected?," OECD Health Working Papers 60, OECD Publishing.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Stanciole, Anderson & Jacobs, Rowena, 2009. "Do waiting times reduce hospital costs?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 771-780, July.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Juan Manuel Ramos-Goni & Oliver Rivero-Arias, 2011. "eq5d: A command to calculate index values for the EQ-5D quality-of-life instrument," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(1), pages 120-125, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- James Altunkaya’s journal round-up for 3rd September 2018
by jamesaltunkaya in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2018-09-03 11:00:24
More about this item
KeywordsWaiting lists; Cost-utility; Transcatheter aortic valve replacement; Aortic stenosis;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:7:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0941-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.