Health Spending Growth at Zero: Which Countries, Which Sectors Are Most Affected?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DOGAN Mihaela Simona & BUZILA Nicoleta & GORDEAN Raoul, 2013. "Health Systems and Their Importance in the Europe 2020 Strategy," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 209-212, May.
- Legido-Quigley, Helena & Karanikolos, Marina & Hernandez-Plaza, Sonia & de Freitas, Cláudia & Bernardo, Luís & Padilla, Beatriz & Sá Machado, Rita & Diaz-Ordaz, Karla & Stuckler, David & McKee, Martin, 2016. "Effects of the financial crisis and Troika austerity measures on health and health care access in Portugal," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(7), pages 833-839.
More about this item
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:60-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .