Non-reversed trades: Further implications for currency trading
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levi, Maurice D., 1992. "Non-reversed investment and borrowing, transaction costs, and covered interest parity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 107-119.
- Ghosh, Dilip K, 1997. "Profit Multiplier in Covered Currency Trading with Leverage," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 391-409, May.
- Louis, Henock & Blenman, Lloyd P & Thatcher, Janet S, 1999. "Interest Rate Parity and the Behavior of the Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(2), pages 189-206, Summer.
- Levi, Maurice D, 1977. "Taxation and "Abnormal" International Capital Flows," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 635-646, June.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1979. "One-Way Arbitrage and Its Implications for the Foreign Exchange Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 351-364, April.
- Clinton, Kevin, 1988. "Transactions Costs and Covered Interest Arbitrage: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 358-370, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:9:y:2000:i:3:p:243-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.