One-Way Arbitrage and Its Implications for the Foreign Exchange Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akram, Q. Farooq & Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio, 2009.
"Does the law of one price hold in international financial markets? Evidence from tick data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1741-1754, October.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Dagfinn Rime & Lucio Sarno, 2008. "Does the law of one price hold in international financial markets? Evidence from tick data," Working Paper 2008/19, Norges Bank.
- Blenman, Lloyd P., 2000. "Non-reversed trades: Further implications for currency trading," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 243-255, July.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Rosita P. Chang & Sang-Hyop Lee & Sean F. Reid & S. Ghon Rhee, 2002. "One-Way Arbitrage-Based Interest Parity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-115/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard M. Levich, 1983. "Empirical Studies of Exchange Rates: Price Behavior, Rate Determinationand Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 1112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Cross & Victor Kozyakin & Brian O'Callaghan & Alexei Pokrovskii & Alexey Pokrovskiy, 2012.
"Periodic Sequences Of Arbitrage: A Tale Of Four Currencies,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 250-294, May.
- Rod Cross & Victor Kozyakin & Brian O'Callaghan & Alexei Pokrovskii & Alexey Pokrovskiy, 2010. "Periodic Sequences of Arbitrage: A Tale of Four Currencies," Working Papers 1019, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Rod Cross & Victor Kozyakin & Brian O'Callaghan & Alexei Pokrovskii & Alexey Pokrovskiy, 2011. "Periodic Sequences of Arbitrage: A Tale of Four Currencies," Papers 1112.5850, arXiv.org.
- Cross, Rod & Kozyakin, Victor & Oâ€™Callaghan, Brian & Pokrovskii, Alexei & Pokrovskiy, Alexey, 2010. "Periodic Sequences of Arbitrage: A Tale of Four Currencies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-66, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Wai-Ming Fong & Giorgio Valente & Joseph K.W. Fung, 2008. "FX Arbitrage and Market Liquidity: Statistical Significance and Economic Value," Working Papers 082008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- V. Vance Roley, 1986. "U.S. Monetary Policy Regimes and U.S.-Japan Financial Relations," NBER Working Papers 1858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lyons, Richard K. & Moore, Michael J., 2009.
"An information approach to international currencies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 211-221, November.
- Richard K. Lyons & Michael J. Moore, 2005. "An Information Approach to International Currencies," NBER Working Papers 11220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McBrady, Matthew R. & Schill, Michael J., 2007. "Foreign currency-denominated borrowing in the absence of operating incentives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 145-177, October.
- Suh, Sangwon & Kim, Young Ju, 2016. "Covered interest parity and arbitrage paradox in emerging markets: Evidence from the Korean market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 161-176.
- D. K. Ghosh, 1997. "Arbitrage with hedging by forward contracts: exploited and exploitable profits," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 349-361.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1983. "Capital Controls and Covered Interest Parity," NBER Working Papers 1187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghosh, Dilip K., 1997. "Risk-free profits with forward contracts in exchange rates and interest rates," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 253-264, October.
- Schmukler, Sergio L. & Serven, Luis, 2002.
"Pricing currency risk : facts and puzzles from currency boards,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2815, The World Bank.
- Sergio L. Schmukler & Luis Serven, 2002. "Pricing Currency Risk: Facts and Puzzles from Currency Boards," NBER Working Papers 9047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghosh, Dilip K. & Arize, Augustine & Ghosh, Dipasri, 2015. "Trades in commodities, financial assets, and currencies: A triangle of arbitrage, hedging and speculative designs," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-9.
- Callier, Philippe, 1988. "Coûts de transaction et parité des taux d’intérêt," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(1), pages 122-125, mars.
- Ghosh, Dilip K. & Ghosh, Dipasri, 2005. "Covered arbitrage with currency options: A theoretical analysis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 86-98, August.
- Aliber, Robert Z. & Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Yan, Shu, 2000. "Transactions Costs in the Foreign Exchange Market," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt4qw3p6rp, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Charles W. Calomiris & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1987. "International Adjustment Under the Classical Gold Standard: Evidence for the U.S. and Britain, 1879-1914," NBER Working Papers 2206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1989. "Tests of covered interest rate parity," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 55-66.
- Blenman, Lloyd P. & Chen, Jianguo, 2001. "Non-reversed trade and equilibrium in forward exchange markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-277.
- Fong, Wai-Ming & Valente, Giorgio & Fung, Joseph K.W., 2010. "Covered interest arbitrage profits: The role of liquidity and credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1098-1107, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:87:y:1979:i:2:p:351-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.