Export quality and income distribution in a small dependent economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Findlay, Ronald & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 1983. "International Trade and Human Capital: A Simple General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 957-978, December.
- Donnenfeld, Shabtai & Mayer, Wolfgang, 1987. "The Quality of Export Products and Optimal Trade Policy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(1), pages 159-174, February.
- Nelson, Philip, 1974. "Advertising as Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 729-754, July/Aug..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aditya, Anwesha & Acharyya, Rajat, 2015. "Trade liberalization and export diversification," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 390-410.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:289-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan Ma & Fumio Dei, 2009. "Product Quality, Wage Inequality, and Trade Liberalization," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 244-260, May.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Corruption and wage inequality?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 166-172, January.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy & Gupta, Kausik, 2014. "Health Care Quality vs Health Care Quantity: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 57314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Livanis, Grigorios & West, Carol, 2010. "Country of Origin Labeling (C.O.O.L.): How cool is it?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 575-589, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:10:y:2001:i:4:p:337-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .