The evolution of research activity in Spain: The impact of the National Commission for the Evaluation of Research Activity (CNEAI)
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Partha, Dasgupta & David, Paul A., 1994. "Toward a new economics of science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 487-521, September.
- Gomez, I. & Sanz, E. & Mendez, A., 1990. "Utility of bibliometric analysis for research policy: A case study of Spanish research in neuroscience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 457-466, October.
- Gomez, I. & Fernandez, M. T. & Zulueta, M. A. & Cami, J., 1995. "Analysis of biomedical research in Spain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 459-471, May.
- María-José Martín & Luis M Plaza & Jesús Rey, 1996. "Transnational mobility of researchers: the Spanish Fellowships Programme for ‘senior’ scientists," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 13-18, April.
- Luis Sanz-Menéndez, 1995. "Research actors and the state: research evaluation and evaluation of science and technology policies in Spain," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 79-88, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:32:y:2003:i:1:p:123-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.