The evolution of research activity in Spain: The impact of the National Commission for the Evaluation of Research Activity (CNEAI)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- María-José Martín & Luis M Plaza & Jesús Rey, 1996. "Transnational mobility of researchers: the Spanish Fellowships Programme for ‘senior’ scientists," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 13-18, April.
- Partha, Dasgupta & David, Paul A., 1994. "Toward a new economics of science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 487-521, September.
- Gomez, I. & Fernandez, M. T. & Zulueta, M. A. & Cami, J., 1995. "Analysis of biomedical research in Spain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 459-471, May.
- Gomez, I. & Sanz, E. & Mendez, A., 1990. "Utility of bibliometric analysis for research policy: A case study of Spanish research in neuroscience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 457-466, October.
- Luis Sanz-Menéndez, 1995. "Research actors and the state: research evaluation and evaluation of science and technology policies in Spain," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 79-88, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas del Barrio Castro & Jose Andres Garcia Quevedo, 2004. "The geography of innovation: the effects of university research," Working Papers in Economics 120, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hicks, Diana, 2012. "Performance-based university research funding systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 251-261.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:32:y:2003:i:1:p:123-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.