The evolution of research activity in Spain: The impact of the National Commission for the Evaluation of Research Activity (CNEAI)
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mar�a-José Mart�n & Luis M Plaza & Jes�s Rey, 1996. "Transnational mobility of researchers: the Spanish Fellowships Programme for ‘senior’ scientists," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 13-18, April.
- Gomez, I. & Fernandez, M. T. & Zulueta, M. A. & Cami, J., 1995. "Analysis of biomedical research in Spain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 459-471, May.
- Partha, Dasgupta & David, Paul A., 1994. "Toward a new economics of science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 487-521, September.
- Gomez, I. & Sanz, E. & Mendez, A., 1990. "Utility of bibliometric analysis for research policy: A case study of Spanish research in neuroscience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 457-466, October.
- Luis Sanz-Menéndez, 1995. "Research actors and the state: research evaluation and evaluation of science and technology policies in Spain," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 79-88, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:32:y:2003:i:1:p:123-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.