Strategies for technological development in South Korea and Taiwan: the case of semiconductors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hobday, Michael, 1989. "Corporate strategies in the international semiconductor industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 225-238, August.
- Lee, Dal Hwan & Bae, Zong-Tae & Lee, Jinjoo, 1991. "Performance and adaptive roles of the government-supported research institute in South Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1421-1440, October.
- Mowery, David C., 1983. "Innovation, market structure, and government policy in the American semiconductor electronics industry: A survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 183-197, August.
- Hobday, Michael, 1991. "Semiconductor technology and the newly industrializing countries: The diffusion of ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 375-397, April.
- Kim, Linsu & Dahlman, Carl J., 1992. "Technology policy for industrialization: An integrative framework and Korea's experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 437-452, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Niranjan Rao, 2004. "The role of intellectual property rights in information and communication technologies," Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad Working Papers 61, Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad, India.
- Amsden, Alice H., 2004. "Import substitution in high-tech industries: Prebisch lives in Asia!," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Cheng-Hua Tzeng & Paul Beamish & Shih-Fen Chen, 2011. "Institutions and entrepreneurship development: High-technology indigenous firms in China and Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 453-481, September.
- Epicoco, Marianna, 2013.
"Knowledge patterns and sources of leadership: Mapping the semiconductor miniaturization trajectory,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 180-195.
- Marianna EPICOCO (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & DSLW, University of Milan), 2012. "Knowledge patterns and sources of leadership: mapping the semiconductor miniaturization trajectory," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Liu, John Jen-wei & Ray, Pradeep Kanta, 2012. "The ‘Triple-alliance’ perspective for new industry creation: Lessons from the flat panel industry in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 585-599.
- Mozammel Huq, 2006. "Building Technological Capability in Developing Countries: The Case for a Technology Policy," Working Papers id:759, eSocialSciences.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601958 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arvanitis, Rigas & Zhao, Wei & Qiu, Haixiong & Xu, Jian-niu, 2006. "Technological learning in six firms in Southern China: success and limits of an industrialisation model," MPRA Paper 18553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Tzeng, Cheng-Hua, 2008. "Developing high-technology latecomer firms to compete internationally: A three-sector growth model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 190-206, June.
- Mahmood, Ishtiaq P. & Singh, Jasjit, 2003. "Technological dynamism in Asia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1031-1054, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:25:y:1996:i:5:p:759-783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.