Strategies for technological development in South Korea and Taiwan: the case of semiconductors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Dal Hwan & Bae, Zong-Tae & Lee, Jinjoo, 1991. "Performance and adaptive roles of the government-supported research institute in South Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1421-1440, October.
- Kim, Linsu & Dahlman, Carl J., 1992. "Technology policy for industrialization: An integrative framework and Korea's experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 437-452, October.
- Mowery, David C., 1983. "Innovation, market structure, and government policy in the American semiconductor electronics industry: A survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 183-197, August.
- Hobday, Michael, 1989. "Corporate strategies in the international semiconductor industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 225-238, August.
- Hobday, Michael, 1991. "Semiconductor technology and the newly industrializing countries: The diffusion of ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 375-397, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:25:y:1996:i:5:p:759-783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.