Technology policy for industrialization: An integrative framework and Korea's experience
No abstract is available for this item.
- Lee, Mushin & Son, Byoungho & Om, Kiyong, 1996. "Evaluation of national R&D projects in Korea," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 805-818, August.
- Ouyang, Hongwu Sam, 2006. "Agency problem, institutions, and technology policy: Explaining Taiwan's semiconductor industry development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1314-1328, November.
- Whang, Yun-kyung & Hobday, Michael, 2011. "Local 'Test Bed' Market Demand in the Transition to Leadership: The Case of the Korean Mobile Handset Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1358-1371, August.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1016-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Puppato, Fernanda, 2016. "Technology foresight and industrial strategy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 117-125.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Fortuna, Natércia, 2010. "Human capital, R&D, trade, and long-run productivity. Testing the technological absorption hypothesis for the Portuguese economy, 1960-2001," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 335-350, April.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Gebreeyesus, Mulu, 2012. "A systemic perspective in understanding the successful emergence of non-traditional exports: two cases from Africa and Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jay Pil Choi, 2002.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 203-229, August.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," Working Paper Series no16, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The Boomerang Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," CESifo Working Paper Series 188, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alvarez, Roberto & Crespi, Gustavo & Ramos, Joseph, 2002. "The Impact of Licenses on a "Late Starter" LDC: Chile in the 1990s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1445-1460, August.
- Mohan Babu, G.N., 1999. "The Determinants of Firm-level Technological Performances - A Study on the Indian Capital Goods Sector," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Chen, Cheng-Fen & Sewell, Graham, 1996. "Strategies for technological development in South Korea and Taiwan: the case of semiconductors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 759-783, August.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 2001. "Technology transfer with moral hazard," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 249-266, January.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1996. "Technology Transfer with Moral Hazard," Economics Series 22, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0498-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dumont, Michel & Cuyvers, Ludo, 2000. "Tigers and Pussy-Cats: The Importance of International Technology Transfer for Asian Felines," MPRA Paper 71292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietrobelli C. & Puppato F., 2015. "Technology foresight and industrial strategy in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hobday, Mike, 1995. "East Asian latecomer firms: Learning the technology of electronics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1171-1193, July.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0004-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominik F. Schlossstein, 2011. "Institutions and Organizations in Korea’s Upstream Innovation Governance: A Search for Adaptive Efficiency?," Chapters,in: Institutional Variety in East Asia, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kim, Linsu, 2000. "The Dynamics of Technological Learning in Industrialisation," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 7, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Mozammel Huq, 2006. "Building Technological Capability in Developing Countries: The Case for a Technology Policy," Working Papers id:759, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:231-242 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:21:y:1992:i:5:p:437-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed