Technology policy for industrialization: An integrative framework and Korea's experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1016-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Puppato, Fernanda, 2016. "Technology foresight and industrial strategy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 117-125.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Gebreeyesus, Mulu, 2012. "A systemic perspective in understanding the successful emergence of non-traditional exports: two cases from Africa and Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jay Pil Choi, 2002.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 203-229, August.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," Working Paper Series no16, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The Boomerang Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," CESifo Working Paper Series 188, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mohan Babu, G.N., 1999. "The Determinants of Firm-level Technological Performances - A Study on the Indian Capital Goods Sector," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Chen, Cheng-Fen & Sewell, Graham, 1996. "Strategies for technological development in South Korea and Taiwan: the case of semiconductors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 759-783, August.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 2001. "Technology transfer with moral hazard," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 249-266, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0498-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dumont, Michel & Cuyvers, Ludo, 2000. "Tigers and Pussy-Cats: The Importance of International Technology Transfer for Asian Felines," MPRA Paper 71292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietrobelli C. & Puppato F., 2015. "Technology foresight and industrial strategy in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0004-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Linsu, 2000. "The Dynamics of Technological Learning in Industrialisation," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 7, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Pauline Debanes, 2018. "Layering the developmental state away?," Working Papers halshs-01800489, HAL.
- repec:eee:techno:v:72-73:y:2018:i::p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Mushin & Son, Byoungho & Om, Kiyong, 1996. "Evaluation of national R&D projects in Korea," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 805-818, August.
- Ouyang, Hongwu Sam, 2006. "Agency problem, institutions, and technology policy: Explaining Taiwan's semiconductor industry development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1314-1328, November.
- Whang, Yun-kyung & Hobday, Michael, 2011. "Local 'Test Bed' Market Demand in the Transition to Leadership: The Case of the Korean Mobile Handset Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1358-1371, August.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Fortuna, Natércia, 2010. "Human capital, R&D, trade, and long-run productivity. Testing the technological absorption hypothesis for the Portuguese economy, 1960-2001," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 335-350, April.
- Alvarez, Roberto & Crespi, Gustavo & Ramos, Joseph, 2002. "The Impact of Licenses on a "Late Starter" LDC: Chile in the 1990s," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1445-1460, August.
- Hobday, Mike, 1995. "East Asian latecomer firms: Learning the technology of electronics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1171-1193, July.
- Dominik F. Schlossstein, 2011. "Institutions and Organizations in Korea’s Upstream Innovation Governance: A Search for Adaptive Efficiency?," Chapters,in: Institutional Variety in East Asia, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mozammel Huq, 2006. "Building Technological Capability in Developing Countries: The Case for a Technology Policy," Working Papers id:759, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:231-242 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:21:y:1992:i:5:p:437-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.