Does new technology adoption pay? Electronic switching patterns and firm-level performance in US telecommunications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1981. "Research on Productivity Growth and Productivity Differences: Dead Ends and New Departures," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1029-64, September.
- Richard E. Caves, 1992. "Industrial Efficiency in Six Nations," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031930, March.
- Cronin, Francis J. & Colleran, Elisabeth K. & Herbert, Paul L. & Lewitzky, Steven, 1993. "Telecommunications and growth : The contribution of telecommunications infrastructure investment to aggregate and sectoral productivity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 677-690, December.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, Junio.
- A. Rodney Dobell & Lester D. Taylor & Leonard Waverman & Tsuang-Hua Liu & Michael D. G. Copeland, 1972. "Telephone Communications in Canada: Demand, Production, and Investment Decisions," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(1), pages 175-219, Spring.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 1994. "Market liberalization and the psychology of firm performance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 405-425, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 1995. "X-efficiency in emerging competitive markets: The case of U.S. telecommunications," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 129-144, January.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Cronin, Francis J. & Parker, Edwin B. & Colleran, Elisabeth K. & Gold, Mark A., 1991. "Telecommunications infrastructure and economic growth : An analysis of causality," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 529-535, December.
- Majumdar, Sumit K. & Venkataraman, S., 1993. "New technology adoption in US telecommunications: The role of competitive pressures and firm-level inducements," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5-6), pages 521-536, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:24:y:1995:i:5:p:803-822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.