Does new technology adoption pay? Electronic switching patterns and firm-level performance in US telecommunications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 1994. "Market liberalization and the psychology of firm performance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 405-425, September.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- A. Rodney Dobell & Lester D. Taylor & Leonard Waverman & Tsuang-Hua Liu & Michael D. G. Copeland, 1972. "Telephone Communications in Canada: Demand, Production, and Investment Decisions," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(1), pages 175-219, Spring.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Cronin, Francis J. & Colleran, Elisabeth K. & Herbert, Paul L. & Lewitzky, Steven, 1993. "Telecommunications and growth : The contribution of telecommunications infrastructure investment to aggregate and sectoral productivity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 677-690, December.
- Cronin, Francis J. & Parker, Edwin B. & Colleran, Elisabeth K. & Gold, Mark A., 1991. "Telecommunications infrastructure and economic growth : An analysis of causality," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 529-535, December.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 1995. "X-efficiency in emerging competitive markets: The case of U.S. telecommunications," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 129-144, January.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, March.
- Majumdar, Sumit K. & Venkataraman, S., 1993. "New technology adoption in US telecommunications: The role of competitive pressures and firm-level inducements," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5-6), pages 521-536, November.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Richard E. Caves, 1992. "Industrial Efficiency in Six Nations," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031930, July.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1981. "Research on Productivity Growth and Productivity Differences: Dead Ends and New Departures," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1029-1064, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsi-Hui & Majumdar, Sumit K., 1998. "Economies of scope in the U.S. telecommunications industry1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 253-272, June.
- Tsai, Hsiang-Chih & Chen, Chun-Mei & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2006. "The comparative productivity efficiency for global telecoms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 509-526, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:24:y:1995:i:5:p:803-822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .