Energy and economic benefits of LED adoption in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yusuf , Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2009. "Can Malaysia escape the middle-income Trap ? a strategy for Penang," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4971, The World Bank.
- Khan, N. & Abas, N., 2011. "Comparative study of energy saving light sources," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 296-309, January.
- Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F. & Nakawiro, Thanawat, 2012. "Assessing the sustainability challenges for electricity industries in ASEAN newly industrialising countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2217-2233.
- Oh, Tick Hui & Pang, Shen Yee & Chua, Shing Chyi, 2010. "Energy policy and alternative energy in Malaysia: Issues and challenges for sustainable growth," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1241-1252, May.
- Chua, Shing Chyi & Oh, Tick Hui, 2010. "Review on Malaysia's national energy developments: Key policies, agencies, programmes and international involvements," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2916-2925, December.
- Al-Mofleh, Anwar & Taib, Soib & Mujeebu, M. Abdul & Salah, Wael, 2009. "Analysis of sectoral energy conservation in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 733-739.
- Shafie, S.M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Andriyana, A., 2011. "Current energy usage and sustainable energy in Malaysia: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4370-4377.
- Pode, Ramchandra, 2010. "Solution to enhance the acceptability of solar-powered LED lighting technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1096-1103, April.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Tan, Eu Chye, 2013. "Exploring the nexus of electricity consumption, economic growth, energy prices and technology innovation in Malaysia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 297-305.
- Trifunovic, J. & Mikulovic, J. & Djurisic, Z. & Djuric, M. & Kostic, M., 2009. "Reductions in electricity consumption and power demand in case of the mass use of compact fluorescent lamps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1355-1363.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Drupady, Ira Martina, 2011. "Examining the Small Renewable Energy Power (SREP) Program in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7244-7256.
- Borhanazad, H. & Mekhilef, S. & Saidur, R. & Boroumandjazi, G., 2013. "Potential application of renewable energy for rural electrification in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 210-219.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdeshahian, Peyman & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Ho, Wai Shin & Hashim, Haslenda & Lee, Chew Tin, 2016. "Potential of biogas production from farm animal waste in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 714-723.
- van de Kaa, Geerten & Greeven, Mark, 2017. "LED standardization in China and South East Asia: Stakeholders, infrastructure and institutional regimes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 863-870.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:731-742 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:368-379 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLight emitting diode; Energy efficiency; Electrical consumption; Emissions; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:629-637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.