Potential application of renewable energy for rural electrification in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keong, Choy Yee, 2005. "Energy demand, economic growth, and energy efficiency--the Bakun dam-induced sustainable energy policy revisited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 679-689, March.
- Hashim, Haslenda & Ho, Wai Shin, 2011. "Renewable energy policies and initiatives for a sustainable energy future in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4780-4787.
- Lim, Yun Seng & Koh, Siong Lee, 2010. "Analytical assessments on the potential of harnessing tidal currents for electricity generation in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1024-1032.
- Ong, H.C. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H., 2011. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 639-647, January.
- Haanyika, Charles Moonga, 2006. "Rural electrification policy and institutional linkages," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2977-2993, November.
- Ahmed, Ahmed Shata, 2010. "Wind energy as a potential generation source at Ras Benas, Egypt," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2167-2173, October.
- Sopian, K. & Othman, M.Y.Hj. & Wirsat, A., 1995. "The wind energy potential of Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(8), pages 1005-1016.
- Oh, Tick Hui & Pang, Shen Yee & Chua, Shing Chyi, 2010. "Energy policy and alternative energy in Malaysia: Issues and challenges for sustainable growth," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1241-1252, May.
- Thomas Hammons (ed.), 2009. "Renewable Energy," Books, IntechOpen, number 657.
- Anyi, Martin & Kirke, Brian & Ali, Sam, 2010. "Remote community electrification in Sarawak, Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1609-1613.
- Shafie, S.M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Andriyana, A., 2011. "Current energy usage and sustainable energy in Malaysia: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4370-4377.
- Urmee, Tania & Harries, David & Schlapfer, August, 2009. "Issues related to rural electrification using renewable energy in developing countries of Asia and Pacific," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 354-357.
- Ab Kadir, Mohd Zainal Abidin & Rafeeu, Yaaseen & Adam, Nor Mariah, 2010. "Prospective scenarios for the full solar energy development in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3023-3031, December.
- Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Mazandarani, A., 2011. "A review on the pattern of electricity generation and emission in Malaysia from 1976 to 2008," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2629-2642, August.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Drupady, Ira Martina, 2011. "Examining the Small Renewable Energy Power (SREP) Program in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7244-7256.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mekhilef, S. & Ping, H.W. & Jamaluddin, M.F., 2009. "End-use energy analysis in the Malaysian industrial sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 153-158.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bulan, L.C., 2012. "Energy security and hydropower development in Malaysia: The drivers and challenges facing the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 113-129.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Rural electrification; Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:59:y:2013:i:c:p:210-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.