Comparative study of energy saving light sources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Min, Guan Fu & Mills, Evan & Zhang, Qin, 1997. "Energy efficient lighting in China : Problems and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 77-83, January.
- Wu, M.S. & Huang, H.H. & Huang, B.J. & Tang, C.W. & Cheng, C.W., 2009. "Economic feasibility of solar-powered led roadway lighting," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1934-1938.
- Aries, Myriam B.C. & Newsham, Guy R., 2008. "Effect of daylight saving time on lighting energy use: A literature review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1858-1866, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahn, Byung-Lip & Jang, Cheol-Yong & Leigh, Seung-Bok & Yoo, Seunghwan & Jeong, Hakgeun, 2014. "Effect of LED lighting on the cooling and heating loads in office buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1484-1489.
- Kalair, A. & Abas, N. & Kalair, A.R. & Saleem, Z. & Khan, N., 2017. "Review of harmonic analysis, modeling and mitigation techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1152-1187.
- Azcarate, I. & Gutierrez, J.J. & Lazkano, A. & Saiz, P. & Redondo, K. & Leturiondo, L.A., 2016. "Towards limiting the sensitivity of energy-efficient lighting to voltage fluctuations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1384-1395.
- Beccali, Marco & Ciulla, Giuseppina & Lo Brano, Valerio & Galatioto, Alessandra & Bonomolo, Marina, 2017. "Artificial neural network decision support tool for assessment of the energy performance and the refurbishment actions for the non-residential building stock in Southern Italy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1201-1218.
- Fabio Fantozzi & Francesco Leccese & Giacomo Salvadori & Michele Rocca & Marco Garofalo, 2016. "LED Lighting for Indoor Sports Facilities: Can Its Use Be Considered as Sustainable Solution from a Techno-Economic Standpoint?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-13, June.
- Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & De Donatis, Alessio, 2014. "A framework to characterize energy efficiency measures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 207-220.
- Nardelli, Andrei & Deuschle, Eduardo & de Azevedo, Leticia Dalpaz & Pessoa, João Lorenço Novaes & Ghisi, Enedir, 2017. "Assessment of Light Emitting Diodes technology for general lighting: A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 368-379.
- Ortega, R. & Figueres, E. & Garcerá, G. & Trujillo, C.L. & Velasco, D., 2012. "Control techniques for reduction of the total harmonic distortion in voltage applied to a single-phase inverter with nonlinear loads: Review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 1754-1761.
- Tanesab, Julius & Parlevliet, David & Whale, Jonathan & Urmee, Tania, 2018. "Energy and economic losses caused by dust on residential photovoltaic (PV) systems deployed in different climate areas," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 401-412.
- Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn, 2016. "Improving the economics of building energy code change: A review of the inputs and assumptions of economic models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 157-166.
- Timma, Lelde & Bazbauers, Gatis & Bariss, Uldis & Blumberga, Andra & Blumberga, Dagnija, 2017. "Energy efficiency policy analysis using socio-technical approach and system dynamics. Case study of lighting in Latvia's households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 545-554.
- Memon, Mudasir Ahmed & Mekhilef, Saad & Mubin, Marizan & Aamir, Muhammad, 2018. "Selective harmonic elimination in inverters using bio-inspired intelligent algorithms for renewable energy conversion applications: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 2235-2253.
- Abas, Naeem & Kalair, Ali Raza & Khan, Nasrullah & Haider, Aun & Saleem, Zahid & Saleem, Muhammad Shoaib, 2018. "Natural and synthetic refrigerants, global warming: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 557-569.
- Natthanon Phannil & Chaiyan Jettanasen & Atthapol Ngaopitakkul, 2018. "Harmonics and Reduction of Energy Consumption in Lighting Systems by Using LED Lamps," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-27, November.
- McMeekin, Andrew & Geels, Frank W. & Hodson, Mike, 2019. "Mapping the winds of whole system reconfiguration: Analysing low-carbon transformations across production, distribution and consumption in the UK electricity system (1990–2016)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1216-1231.
- Francesco Leccese & Viola Vandelanotte & Giacomo Salvadori & Michele Rocca, 2015. "Blue Light Hazard and Risk Group Classification of 8 W LED Tubes, Replacing Fluorescent Tubes, through Optical Radiation Measurements," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-15, September.
- Miroslaw Wlas & Stanislaw Galla, 2018. "The Influence of LED Lighting Sources on the Nature of Power Factor," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-12, June.
- Santiago, I. & López-Rodríguez, M.A. & Gil-de-Castro, A. & Moreno-Munoz, A. & Luna-Rodríguez, J.J., 2013. "Energy consumption of audiovisual devices in the residential sector: Economic impact of harmonic losses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 292-301.
- Khorasanizadeh, Hasti & Parkkinen, Jussi & Parthiban, Rajendran & David Moore, Joel, 2015. "Energy and economic benefits of LED adoption in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 629-637.
- Ruparathna, Rajeev & Hewage, Kasun & Sadiq, Rehan, 2016. "Improving the energy efficiency of the existing building stock: A critical review of commercial and institutional buildings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1032-1045.
More about this item
KeywordsPower quality CFL LED EEFL THD PF TPV Fiber optics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:1:p:296-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.