Scientific, business and political networks in academia
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, Clive W.J., 1997. "The ET Interview: Professor Clive Granger," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 253-303, April.
- Fox, Kevin J & Milbourne, Ross, 1999. "What Determines Research Output of Academic Economists?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(230), pages 256-67, September.
- Arthur M. Diamond, 1993. "Economic Explanations of the Behaviour of Universities and Scholars," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4/5), pages 107-133, September.
- Graves, Philip E & Marchand, James R & Thompson, Randal, 1982. "Economics Departmental Rankings: Research Incentives, Constraints, and Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1131-41, December.
- Levin, Sharon G & Stephan, Paula E, 1991. "Research Productivity over the Life Cycle: Evidence for Academic Scientists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 114-32, March.
- Stephan, Paula E & Levin, Sharon G, 1996. " Property Rights and Entrepreneurship in Science," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 177-88, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Reiner Eichenberger, 1993. "American and European Economics and Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 185-193, Fall.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo, 1998. "The Economics of Witchcraft and the Big Eye Effect," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 537-46.
- Jerry G. Thursby, 2000. "What Do We Say about Ourselves and What Does It Mean? Yet Another Look at Economics Department Research," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 383-404, June.
- Borooah, Vani K, 1994. " Modelling Institutional Behaviour: A Microeconomic Analysis of University Management," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 81(1-2), pages 101-24, October.
- Gordon Tullock, 1993. "Are Scientists Different?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4/5), pages 90-106, September.
- Paula E. Stephan, 1996. "The Economics of Science," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1199-1235, September.
- Carmichael, H Lorne, 1988. "Incentives in Academics: Why Is There Tenure?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 453-72, June.
- Beckmann, Martin J, 1994. "On Knowledge Networks in Science: Collaboration among Equals," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 233-42, September.
- Adams, James D, 1990. "Fundamental Stocks of Knowledge and Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 673-702, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:56:y:2002:i:2:p:187-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.