Managerial rewards and the behavior of for-profit, governmental, and nonprofit organizations: evidence from the hospital industry
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanika Kapur & Burton A. Weisbrod, "undated".
"The Roles of Government and Nonprofit Suppliers in Mixed Industries,"
IPR working papers
99-9, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Kanika Kapur & Burton A. Weisbrod, 2000. "The Roles of Government and Nonprofit Suppliers in Mixed Industries," Public Finance Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 275-308, July.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001.
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 99-115, July.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Not-For-Profit Entrepreneurs," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1852, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Not-For-Profit Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 6810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"State Versus Private Ownership,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1841, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Marc Bilodeau & Al Slivinski, "undated".
"Rational Nonprofit Entrepreneurship,"
- Bilodeau, M. & Slivinski, A., 1997. "Retional Nonprofit Entrepreneurship," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9709, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Bilodeau, M. & Slivinsky, A., 1994. "Rational Nonprofit Entrepreneurship," Cahiers de recherche 94-02a, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Mark G. Duggan, 2000.
"Hospital Ownership and Public Medical Spending,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1343-1373.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1994. "The Firm as an Incentive System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 972-991, September.
- Hirth, Richard A., 1999. "Consumer information and competition between nonprofit and for-profit nursing homes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 219-240, April.
- Richard Arnould & Marianne Bertrand & Kevin F. Hallock, 2000. "Does Managed Care Change the Mission of Nonprofit Hospitals? Evidence From the Managerial Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 7924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roomkin, Myron J & Weisbrod, Burton A, 1999. "Managerial Compensation and Incentives in For-Profit and Nonprofit Hospitals," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 750-781, October.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Baker, George P, 1992. "Incentive Contracts and Performance Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 598-614, June.
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Cagla Okten & Burton A. Weisbrod, "undated". "Determinants of Donations in Private Nonprofit Markets," IPR working papers 99-10, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:87:y:2003:i:9-10:p:1895-1920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.