Rational Nonprofit Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Bilodeau & Al Slivinski, "undated". "Rational Nonprofit Entrepreneurship," Industrial Organization 9405001, EconWPA.
- Bilodeau, M. & Slivinski, A., 1997. "Retional Nonprofit Entrepreneurship," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9709, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1987. "Ideals versus Dollars: Donors, Charity Managers, and Government Grants," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 810-823, August.
- Sugden, Robert, 1982. "On the Economics of Philanthropy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 341-350, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Makdissi & Cyril Téjédo, 2000. "Problèmes d’appariement et politique de l’emploi," Cahiers de recherche 00-04, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- John Baldwin & Petr Hanel & David Sabourin, 2000.
"Les déterminants des activités d’innovation dans les entreprises de fabrication canadiennes : le rôle des droits de propriété intellectuelle,"
Cahiers de recherche
Statistique Canada No 11F, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Baldwin, John R. & Hanel, Peter & Sabourin, David, 2000. "Les determinants des activites d'innovation dans les entreprises de fabrication canadiennes : le role des droits de propriete intellectuelle," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2000122f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- James Andreoni, 1998. "Toward a Theory of Charitable Fund-Raising," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(6), pages 1186-1213, December.
- Slivinski, Al, 2002. " Team Incentives and Organizational Form," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 185-206.
- Bilodeau, Marc & Slivinski, Al, 1997. "Rival charities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 449-467, December.
- Petra Brhlikova & Andeas Ortmann, 2006. "The Impact of the Non-distribution Constraint and Its Enforcement on Entrepreneurial Choice, Price, and Quality," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp299, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Edward Nissan & Maria-Soledad Castaño & Inmaculada Carrasco, 2012. "Drivers of non-profit activity: a cross-country analysis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 303-320, April.
- Christoph Starke & Steffen Burchhardt, 2014. "Revealing the Preferences of Social Financiers," FEMM Working Papers 140002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Mueller, Hannes, 2011.
"Thanks for nothing? Not-for-profits and motivated agents,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 94-105, February.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Mueller, Hannes, 2011. "Thanks for nothing? Not-for-profits and motivated agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 94-105.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Hannes Mueller, 2009. "Thanks for Nothing? Not-for-Profits and Motivated Agents," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 014, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Mueller, Hannes Felix, 2010. "Thanks for Nothing? Not-for-Profits and Motivated Agents," CEPR Discussion Papers 7663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ballou, Jeffrey P. & Weisbrod, Burton A., 2003. "Managerial rewards and the behavior of for-profit, governmental, and nonprofit organizations: evidence from the hospital industry," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 1895-1920, September.
- Vesterlund, Lise, 2003. "The informational value of sequential fundraising," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 627-657, March.
- Patrick Francois, 2001. "Employee Care and the Role of Nonprofit Organizations," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(3), pages 443-443, September.
More about this item
Keywordsgame theory ; resource allocation;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:94-02a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.