Tax limits and the qualifications of new teachers
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Brewer, Dominic J., 1994. "Do school and teacher characteristics matter? Evidence from High School and Beyond," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 1994.
"Health insurance and job mobility: The effects of public policy on job-lock,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 86-102, October.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 1994. "Health Insurance and Job Mobility: The Effects of Public Policy on Job-Lock," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 86-102, October.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-77, September.
- Figlio, David N., 1998. "Short-Term Effects of a 1990s-Era Property Tax Limit: Panel Evidence on Oregon's Measure 5," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 1), pages 55-70, March.
- Loury, Linda Datcher & Garman, David, 1995. "College Selectivity and Earnings," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 289-308, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:80:y:2001:i:1:p:49-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.