Supply chain environmental investments in dynamic industries: Comparing investment and performance differences with static industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Brien, Christopher, 1999. "Sustainable production - a new paradigm for a new millennium," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 1-7, April.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. de Brito & V. Carbone & C. Blanquart, 2008. "Towards a sustainable fashion retail supply chain in Europe:Organisation and performance," Post-Print hal-00506351, HAL.
- Michael R Mullen, 1995. "Diagnosing Measurement Equivalence in Cross-National Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 573-596, September.
- Ferretti, I. & Zanoni, S. & Zavanella, L. & Diana, A., 2007. "Greening the aluminium supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 236-245, July.
- Haim Mendelson & Ravindran R. Pillai, 1999. "Industry Clockspeed: Measurement and Operational Implications," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 1(1), pages 1-20.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biao Li & Kekun Wu, 2017. "Environmental Management System Adoption and the Operational Performance of Firm in the Textile and Apparel Industry of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-11, June.
- Ji, Guojun & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Yang, Guangyong, 2014. "Constructing sustainable supply chain under double environmental medium regulations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 211-219.
- Wiengarten, Frank & Pagell, Mark, 2012. "The importance of quality management for the success of environmental management initiatives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 407-415.
- Gligor, David & Gligor, Nichole & Maloni, Michael, 2019. "The impact of the supplier's market orientation on the customer market orientation-performance relationship," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 81-93.
- Guo Li & Ming K. Lim & Zhaohua Wang, 2020. "Stakeholders, green manufacturing, and practice performance: empirical evidence from Chinese fashion businesses," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 290(1), pages 961-982, July.
- Donna Marshall & Lucy McCarthy & Marius Claudy & Paul McGrath, 2019. "Piggy in the Middle: How Direct Customer Power Affects First-Tier Suppliers’ Adoption of Socially Responsible Procurement Practices and Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 154(4), pages 1081-1102, February.
- Lii, Peirchyi & Kuo, Fang-I, 2016. "Innovation-oriented supply chain integration for combined competitiveness and firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 142-155.
- Christian Wankmüller & Gerald Reiner, 2020. "Coordination, cooperation and collaboration in relief supply chain management," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 239-276, March.
- Bustinza, Oscar F. & Lafuente, Esteban & Rabetino, Rodrigo & Vaillant, Yancy & Vendrell-Herrero, Ferran, 2019. "Make-or-buy configurational approaches in product-service ecosystems and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 393-401.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental issues; Supply chain management; Industry clockspeed; Sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:135:y:2012:i:2:p:541-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.